I watched the 2nd ep last night, and owwweeeee I'm really enjoying this drama! Oguri has been a fave of mine for a while, and it's great to see him acting so well, I have high hopes for this, high hopes indeed! ^^
it's getting interesting!!!
moreover the preview for the next episode...
*does he not remember her face anymore?or just pretending???woaa....really want to see ep 4!!monday, please come soon! :)*
I just watched the 3rd episode... Can't wait to watch the new one!!! I'm so impatient just now, i want to know what's going to happen ç^ç
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
"Your face. I don't want to see it, ever again"

soracantabile wrote: it's getting interesting!!!
moreover the preview for the next episode...
*does he not remember her face anymore?or just pretending???woaa....really want to see ep 4!!monday, please come soon! :)*

I got the impression he was being mean...
Awesome episode this one... she told him off while drunk, haha~ :D
Has anybody wondered what's the main protagonist's REAL name? We haven't heard it yet...
VioletSakura wrote: I got the impression he was being mean...
Awesome episode this one... she told him off while drunk, haha~ :D
Has anybody wondered what's the main protagonist's REAL name? We haven't heard it yet...

I'm wondering that too they call her using her fake name!
me, me! I'm wondering it too... her friends never say a name since the beginning... -___-
forever_shawol wrote: I'm wondering that too they call her using her fake name!

soracantabile wrote: me, me! I'm wondering it too...
her friends never say a name since the beginning... -___-

Deshyou?!? Everywhere it's written Sawaki Chihiro! Here, in dramawiki, in asianwiki... Sawaki Chihiro... no other name... omoshiroku nai??? ^^
Her real name is Haruka. Her friend calls her so at the very beginning, when meeting at Uni. I don't know her family name though.
amrita828 wrote: Her real name is Haruka. Her friend calls her so at the very beginning, when meeting at Uni. I don't know her family name though.

I thought so too, Rita, I was sure I heard somebody call her that, but then I read that her friend's name was Haruka... the friend that I thought I heard calling her Haruka...
from the beginning I thought Haruka is the friend's name.. lol
VioletSakura wrote: I thought so too, Rita, I was sure I heard somebody call her that, but then I read that her friend's name was Haruka... the friend that I thought I heard calling her Haruka...

Really? But it makes no sense for Haruka to run towards a friend calling loudly: "Haruka, Haruka, I'm with Kuga!"
At minute 14.22 :
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/rich-man-poor-woman-episode-1/237934
maybe they share same name?kekeke... both are named haruka.. :P
soracantabile wrote: maybe they share same name?kekeke...
both are named haruka.. :P

But why do you think her friend's name's Haruka? I don't remember anyone calling her that. O.O
3 is out and subbed? I only have an hour...richman poorwoman or gentlemans dignity....shoot!