http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_...

I am definitely watching 99.9

What are you guys watching? 

I want to see Omukae- Desu
Love Song, Juhan Shuttai, Our House and Yutori desuga Nani ka sound interesting to me.
I have so many drama I'm interested in... 

First, the new asadora, "Toto Nee-chan", because Takahata Mitsuki will be the lead and because the theme song will be made by Utada Hikaru. Next, "Juhan Shuttai". The story seems interesting, and many good actors are in this drama. Also, I'm intrigued by two suspense drama: "Contrail", the story of a woman who fells in love with the man who killed her husband 6 years before, and "Boku no yabai tsuma", the story of a man who planned to kill his wife but she is kidnapped before he does. Finally, I will not miss the super WOW-WOW drama "Shizumanu Taiyo", because a 20-episode drama is so rare in the jdrama world!

Finally, I will have a look at those dramas too, but I'm not sure I will watch them entirely:
- Love song: the girl seems to sing well, and I like Fukuyama Masaharu
- Watashi kekkon dekinain janakute, shinain desu: this is the kind of story I like, but I don't like Nakatani Miki
- Our house: the story seems interesting, but I don't like the way Charlotte K. Fox is used as a representation of "gaijin girls" (American, blond, pale, etc.)
- Kakko no tamago wa dare no mono: only 6 episodes, but based on a work by Higashino Keigo, so I may have a look
- Hi no ko: I don't really know what it's about, but I kind of like the poster

And of course, I will continue with Sanada Maru, because I love it!
The ones I'm anticipating the most are Dias Police, and Yutori Desu ga Nani ka
My "Probablies" for Spring 2016 are:

Love Song - Let me get this straight, Fukuyama Masaharu AND Suda Masaki?! SOLD.

99.9, because I gave up on Shitsuren Chocolatier after one episode and I don't want that to be the last impression I have of Matsumoto Jun.

Our House - I like Charlotte Kate Fox so I'll probably check this out.

Omukai Desu./Death - Sounds reminiscent of Shinigami so why not.

Nezumi, Edo wo Hashiru season 2 - I watched the first season so may as well...

There are others that I may check out once they get proper synopses (or if they even get subbed-- definitely an issue for a lot of us J-drama fans).
Thanks for the link. 

Without any doubt : "Sekamuzu" = Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi. don't really seem good, but Ohno-san in a romance drama is just too awkward to be missed (guilty pleasure) (just noticed the writer's past works, among them summer nude and Honey and clover. : i'm even less excited about the story, i really think it would turn out pretty uninteresting.  T_T )

I would probably check the following ones :
- 99,9, because of Matsumoto (other guilty pleasure)
- Juhan Shuttai (nice supporting cast)
- Love song (not that excited though, will just give it a try)
- Our house (Ashida mana)
- Hayako sensei...
- sono okodawari...
-  Boku no yabai tsuma
- Yutori desu ga, nani ka (nice cast + interesting plot)
- kiseki no hito...

as for specials :
- Kono machi no inochi ni

Too many dramas, not enough time, and probably even less subs...
Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi. I'm not too fond of Ohno Satoshi's acting, but I'll keep watching it.
Currently watching/keeping up weekly (I don't need subs so..):
Dias Police
Juhan Shuttai
Yutori Desuga Nani ka
Boku no Yabai Tsuma (Just watched episode 1, dunno how I feel about it just yet, i'll give it two more episode)
99.9 was the only drama i followed and it was excellent! 9/10!