Pride (2004) >> http://mydramalist.com/491-pride
to those who love sport + romance, its a must watch... 
I watched this a few months ago and I loved it. The characters were very interesting and I liked that they had more sides to them than you first thought. The female lead is definitely one of my favorites, especially because of her strong character and her ability to observe things; I just loved that she wasn't so one-dimensional, she actually recognized her mistakes and tried to make a change. And the male lead also has a charm of his own, he's ambitious and kind of emotional about certain things, even though he doesn't want to admit. Their chemistry is also great :) Though, I didn't like where the drama headed towars the end because they were so unhonest with their feelings :/ 
I already watched it 2 times, is one of my favorite dramas. The story is very well written and the characters are easy to relate to. Highly recommended
One of the best romance dramas ever. Two great leads, great friendships, and many feelings.
One of my favorite japanese drama.  Leads are awesome with good chemistry!  I love their kind of relationship!
Yup, saw it some time ago and liked it :)
I think this was my second sport drama, my first drama starring himura takuya. Loved it.
good solid show just like all of takuya kimura dramas
Honestly I didn't like this drama :/ I totally love Takuya Kimura!! <3 but I found the female lead irritating! -.-