Last weekâ??s confirmation of an â??Ouran High School Host Clubâ? drama series, starring Yamamoto Yusuke and Kawaguchi Haruna, is now truly official. On Tuesday, additional cast details were announced, confirming several names that were unofficially reported before.

As previously revealed, Yamamoto is playing the role of Tamaki, the president of the host club, while Kawaguchi is playing the central character Haruhi. The other cast members are being played by:

* Nakamura Masaya â?? Mori
* Daito Shunsuke â?? Kyoya
* Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei â?? Hitachiin twins
* Chiba Yudai â?? Honey
* Ryusei Ryo â?? Umehito

TBS will broadcast the series in the â??Friday Breakâ? time slot (Friday night, 12:20am), beginning in July. More details will be released at a later date.

Update: Comic Natalieâ??s article is more specific about the twins, saying that Shinpei will play Hikaru and Manpei will play Kaoru.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/ouran-high-school-host-club-main-cast-confirmed
----------------------
hehe my guess about the twins was correct
Wait Yamato Yusuke isn't playing Tamaki Suō?
Is it strange that I have no idea who these guys are?
I think I saw some in supporting roles in series like Hana Kimi - where there are so many boys you can't tell who's who.
Other than that..I wanted something more..Maybe better known actors or Johnny's would've been the right choice..
Daito Shunsuke played the role of Sano's brother in Hana Kimi and main role in How to Date an Otaku Girl
Takagi Shinpei & Manpei played the twins in Ninkyo Helper if i remember correctly

but i'm glad that there aren't JE actors :OO
Most of these guys are relatively new/young. I was also surprised that it's going to air at 12:20 am. I'd expect this to be prime time.
(T_T) Tamakiiiii!!! Am I overreacting??? I expected soooo much more!!! It would take a perfect guy to pull off Tamaki, and Kyoya!!!
sketchyillusions wrote: Most of these guys are relatively new/young. I was also surprised that it's going to air at 12:20 am. I'd expect this to be prime time.

I wonder if the time slot indicates the subject matter. Maybe they're gonna be a little edgy with their interpretation of the manga/anime.
Musicious wrote: I wonder if the time slot indicates the subject matter. Maybe they're gonna be a little edgy with their interpretation of the manga/anime.

I hope not! The manga does not go THAT far, to go edgy... It's more cute, than...
12:20 am is a weird time slot for the premier of a show. If it is a re-telecast, it's fine. I mean, I will never be allowed to watch TV this late at night :P But anyhow, we are gonna watch on the Net so it doesn't matter to us, LOL.
Were the twins also in Mei-chan......

I remember a set of twin butlers. I wonder if it was them.
jeezreel wrote: Were the twins also in Mei-chan......

I remember a set of twin butlers. I wonder if it was them.

yeah. same twins :D
i think we all need to start thinking that this drama will be a cute romantic and refreshing drama it will be something new...i hope.....
in my case i expect this drama to be something so funny and super cool that everyone will love it
i mean we might not know every actor but that dosent mean that the producers wont do something amazing.....i think.....
im looking foreword to it.....yorosku onegai shimasu!
i hope to enjoy this drama because i remember laughing while watching the anime :D i dont want them to overrate the romance thing.
But i will watch it anyway, looking forward to it *-*
I heard this is interesting. But where can i watch the anime ? coz some sites don't allow me to watch it. T.T
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my GOSH! :D
Im watching OHHC Special and it looks SOOOO cute. Now im going crazy from waiting for actual show. I want to see ittt! :D