Just list your favorite male character. If you want tell why you liked that male character in that drama or movie.

I loved Hiroto Kanzaki they call him Hiroto in Tatta Hitotsu No Koi. His character was to me the best I ever seen. He's a young man in his 20s and doesn't go to college but works for his dads old ship repair factory. He does his hardest everyday to earn the money to support his family. He loves his younger brother who has medical problems but takes care of him no matter what. His mother also has medical problems too but still supports his family. Hiroto has friends that he trusts. Hiroto is a caring,hard worker, determined, loved, and calm guy. Hiroto doesn't complain about his life he does the things he needs to do. I enjoyed The relationship with Hiroto and Nao. Kazuya kamenashi played this character perfect. Also watch Tatta Hitotsu No Koi please trust me it's a really good drama!

Who's your favorite male character?

I am lacking in J dramas here lately, and have been for quite a while, but I can list two that qualify.

1. Yagami Light in the Death Note adaption was the best written and played out character, imo. I was not impressed with the drama as a whole, I felt it was a dumbed version that couldn't compare to the manga at all, but they did get one thing right and that was Light. 

2. My personal favorite male character though is Domyouji from Hana Yori Dango. I don't think I would have loved him as much if someone other than MatsuJun had played him, however. He was just so hilarious! At the beginning he is an arrogant bully, but then he starts showing this playful, immature child side. None of the other versions of him really top it. They dwell too much on the bully and then the serious hero when the mom steps in so it's easy to forget the typical teenage boy personality that he can display. The J version shows it more.