Profile:

Title: Priceless
Date: Mondays, 9.00 p.m. October 2012
Station: Fuji TV

Synopsis:

Originally a mid-level manager with a promising future in a big corporation and loved by subordinates, the life of the elite Kindaichi Fumio (Kimura Takuya) changes dramatically one day. Having for some reason attracted the attention of the senior management, he is framed for a crime which he knows nothing of and forced out of the workplace. Even after that, Kindaichi is assailed by a series of surprises and in one day, he loses his house, wealth and handphone until he is without a cent to his name. At his wits end, he comes to a park where he encounters two children. Learning from them how to survive even if he does not have money, he somehow weathers this crisis and discovers the truly important and priceless things in life. The good thing about Kindaichi is that his carefree personality amazingly does not shift. It is not resentment and bitterness that become his driving force, but the love and help of the people he meets that enables him to keep go forward step by step. Nikaido Aya (Karina) works in the accounts department of the same company as Kindaichi. She is a female who attracts no attention but gets work done perfectly. The incident involving Kindaichi is the catalyst for a major turning point for Aya too. The heart of this rigid woman also changes through her encounters with him.

Cast:

Takuya Kimura - Fumio Kindaichi
Kiichi Nakai - Kengo Moai
Karina - Aya Nikaido
Taisuke Fujigaya - Kotaro Enomoto
Misako Renbutsu - Yoko Hirose
Takeshi Masu - Takeshi Fujisawa
Oshiro Maeda - Kanta Kikuoka
Kanau Tanaka - Ryota Kikuoka
Atsuo Nakamura - Iwao Oyashiki
Issey Ogata - Osamu Zaizen
Mari Natsuki - Ichirin Kikuoka
Naohito Fujiki - Toichiro Oyashiki.

Teaser:

Who plans to watch this?
Added! It seems interesting somehow especially when there's Kimura Takuya.
Is there anyone who's watching this? How is it going so far?
darkangel662008 wrote: I definitely add it:)

somehow i knew you would be watching this one DA :D
Watched ep 2 and the drama is fun. My first ever KimuTaku drama.
akai-kitsune wrote: Watched ep 2 and the drama is fun.

My first ever KimuTaku drama.

He has many good dramas...you should watch Pride:)

RainFlower wrote: somehow i knew you would be watching this one DA :D

Kekeke!!! I won't watch it per episode...I'll just wait until it's over and fully subbed...Even it will breaks my own rule "NO WATCHING OF 2012 DRAMA"...
Watched up to episode 2 and I am finding the story very original and thought provoking. KT is playing his role very well as usual, I always find his acting very natural which is why I like him very much as an actor. The two boys are very good too and the story really gives an insight on the rivalries in the Japanese office working world.
I like this drama so far, there's Kimmy in it after all :D Seriously, the plot is different and very interesting to watch that's why I am enjoying it (^_^)
I couldnt resist and watched ep.1 and 2. I liked it alot. Plot seems to be kinda mature, camerawork is good, cast so far has worked well and Kimura performs superb again. With 2 episodes seems all introduction is done - we have hints about main cast past and relations ( i was impressed how naturally it was done), main storylines are set. Its still early to rate all drama but i have feeling that it comes out well.
I hear Kojima Haruna is supposed to be in this as a street idol. Might be fun to watch. :)
SuperShark wrote: I hear Kojima Haruna is supposed to be in this as a street idol. Might be fun to watch. :)

I finished ep 3 and 4. I still like it. Acting by actors in personal level and in team level is superb, story itself has nice pace.
I like this dramas theme, its really actual now and not only in Japan or Asia, being jobless, homeless is growing problem in all world. And i like that they dont treat this theme too lightly but not too tragically too, they try give hope... btw. giving hope is theme of nearly all Kimura's dramas.

...and yes, Kojima Haruna is in this drama :D
I'm really enjoying this drama so far. I'm hoping that it'll continue the way it started, but it looks like it will be good from start to finish.
Takuya Kimura was really awesome in Change so I just have to watch this. I already watched the first episode and it looks promising. But I think I want till there are at least 6-7 episodes online. It's hard to wait every week for next episode ^^