I think I will watch this when it's completed :D
It's pretty good. They always end each episode with an excellent cliffhanger. Damn!
Episodes 6 and 7 are out, sadly they are still raw, without subbs but i hope subed version gets uploaded too. Or is there some problems with subbing? So 7 from 10 is aired, only three episodes more...i dont want it end so soooooooonnnn!!!
Watched Ep 8. Any drama with Kimura will always be of good standard. I dont necessarily agree with the ideologies of his character, but that doesnt change the fact that the drama has been excellent so far. Some dramas have characters that when you disagree with, are entirely unllikable, either due to poor acting, or just poor scriptwriting.
Has anybody found episode 10? I couldn't find it in Dramacrazy, Dramaload and Epdrama.
Kinda died off towards the end. Plot was haphazard.
Episode 10 of this drama hasn't been subbed yet as far as I know.
Recent Eng subbers are terrible. I dont know whether it was priceless or monster that I commented on how irresponsible the subbers were for the series. Pity I will have to wait for Eng sub for Last Hope. It seemed quite a good drama but I had to stop watching it in Chi Sub because the medical terminology was too foreign.
Could someone tell me if this drama ended? I already watched episode 9 but I refuse to believe that this is the last episode so if there's another episode let me know and I don't care if it's raw because I can watch Japanese spoken dramas without subs.
This drama was amazing! Full of heartwarming moments and originality. Kimmy was great as usual in this (^_^)
subs for ep. 10 are out. I hope see some uploaded stream soon :D
this ended superbly !!! usually find j-drama endings lacking smthing or too much realistic ... but this one was very pleasing n heart-warming ... n my god !! the last snow scene,, they actually executed it LIVE !!!!!
Another great Kimu-taku drama, i'm never disappointed by this man. The story was heartwarming, and the message behind the story was always shown in a very subtile way, thanks to all those positive characters. Moai-san was certainly the most interesting one, so funny. And Fujiki Naohito is even more attractive when playing the bad guy!!! and yeah the last scene was very well done!
Although I didn't quite like the ending but I enjoyed this drama so much. Kimura never failed to impress me.