why the drama pages are so slow to get the subtitles? only have through episode 7 with subtitles and all ready have 8, 9 and 10 but raw since three weeks.i don't know what is happening but please i need the subtitles. about the drama, i think is creepy and weird but because is different it traps you and that makes you like it in some ways. i don't know, that's my opinion.
I think the main reason the subs are so late for it is coz 1) It's finals happening at most colleges 2) It's getting near Christmas time and subbers might be busy with that. I know it is frustrating, but please be patient. I am being patient right now by watching other shows. :P
Yeah i think a number of them are taking time off. Which is fine since subbing is a tough job. :3 So I'm going back and watching some fun dramas I love. :3 Or finding new ones already subbed I haven't watched. ^^
Bavexuat wrote: Yeah i think a number of them are taking time off. Which is fine since subbing is a tough job. :3 So I'm going back and watching some fun dramas I love. :3 Or finding new ones already subbed I haven't watched. ^^

yeah that's what I have been doing and catchig up on some movies on my PTW list.
The girl who plays akumu-chan is adorable. Kid actors are the best sometimes!
I so agree! I love child actors sometimes more than the adult ones. Like Kim Yoo jung. She's amazing.. And the girl in Akumu-chan, I hope to see more of. <3
i love the interaction between the teacher and the nurse.
wow the end of ep 3 was pretty epic for this show.
Lindysaducos wrote: I'm fourteen, and I always get freaked out in every episode. Those weird creatures are so scary T_T LOL =))
And Akumu Chan was the reason why I fell in love with Gackt. He has charisma!

Gackt does act well. I'm glad to see he's not all hype.
Episode 8 is subbed. 3 more episodes more to go.
I just finished episode 7...it's becoming more and more interesting as it goes on!
%$#@! the subtitles are up for episode 10 but they are all out of sync! &^%$#@!
goldenseal50 wrote: %$#@! the subtitles are up for episode 10 but they are all out of sync! &^%$#@!

Aww no really? But...but...nuuuu! I hope that gets fixed. D: I have been dying for episode 10. ><
Me too!! It took so long...and just when I thought I could finally watch it, I discovered I had to wait some more...
goldenseal50 wrote: %$#@! the subtitles are up for episode 10 but they are all out of sync! &^%$#@!

i thought my computer was lagging lol.. yea so sad.. x.x.. guess i'll have to wait for the softsub.. :)

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Gackt does act well. I'm glad to see he's not all hype.

indeed. i love his acting.