I don't know a lot of  Histroical J Drama. I wanna know the best ones.

Taiga dramas (year-long historical dramas on NHK) are usually very good. The recent ones (anything from 2000 and so on) are available in English subs. If you've never watched one, I highly recommend Atsuhime from 2008 since it's quite easy to follow but not dumbed down.

Nobunaga concerto was good and stayed pretty true to time line while fudging the love story (i actually cross referenced while i watched it)

Here is a movie I just watched 13 assassins, it was good showing typical warring states tension and political bs

The only historical dramas ive watched are titled The Emperor's cookthbrilliant Takero satoh, and Nobunaga concerto that has the awesome Shun Oguri. I recommend both. 

Also try the movies: Azumi, Shinobi

Thank all of you. I will definately check them out

Try Jin, it's very good if you like medical historical

Then there's Ryoma Den, I haven't seen it but I'm sure it's good. (There's some Sakamoto Ryoma history in Jin too)

I second The Emperor's cook (tenno no ryoriban) it's beautifully made, one of my all time favourites! If you're also interested in shows that aren't exactly historically accurate and include supernatural/fictional elements I'd suggest Rurouni Kenshin :) they're really great movies, and Seirei no Moribito, which is also awesome.

If you're interested in a certain era of Japanese history try and check out the historical dramas thread, I recently updated the whole list.

Lyoness:

I second The Emperor's cook (tenno no ryoriban) it's beautifully made, one of my all time favourites! If you're also interested in shows that aren't exactly historically accurate and include supernatural/fictional elements I'd suggest Rurouni Kenshin :) they're really great movies, and Seirei no Moribito, which is also awesome.

If you're interested in a certain era of Japanese history try and check out the historical dramas thread, I recently updated the whole list.

Thank you alot

tarkan-san:

Thank you alot

you're welcome :)

AMIssyow:

http://mydramalist.com/10067-nobunaga-concerto

http://mydramalist.com/145-jin

I agree. There is a lot of fiction in them but those two are superb.

And also Tennou Ryoriban. Very good.