and I'm planning to watch too : 

Minshuu no Teki (for sure)

Ashita no Yakusoku (maybe)

Kangoku no Ohimesama (maybe)

Otona Koukou (for sure)

Juuyou Sakounin Tantei (probably)

Rikuou (maybe)

Warotenka (maybe)

as well as those not listed : Final Life, Setoutsumi, Tokyo alice... 

Thanks for the link, I will check the ones I haven't heard of.

I've started a lot of dramas this season, but I will probably abandon some of them. Here is my list.

Black Revenge (watched 3 episodes): it's not extraordinary but it's quite fun to watch. I will watch it until the end, but I don't know if I would recommend it.

Kangoku no Ohimesama (w. 1 ep.): I like the cast quite a lot, that's why I picked up this drama. But I wasn't really impressed by the first episode. The "humor" they tried to  put in the series is not neccesary and doesn't make me even smile. I may drop this one.

Keiji Yugami (w. 2 ep.): I chose this drama because I like Asano Tadanobu a lot. Like "Black Revenge", nothing transcendent but it's pleasant to watch.... because of Asano Tadanobu !

Kounodori season 2 (w. 2 ep.): this one is so good, I recommend it, even if you didn't watch the first season.

Minshu no teki (w. 1 ep.): the first episode was good, and I'm really looking forward to watching ep. 2.

Saki ni umareta dake no boku (w. 1 ep.): I don't remember why I picked up this one. I may drop it.

Warotenka (w. 25 ep.): I like asadoras, and I think the story of this one is good.

And of course, I continue to watch the taiga drama because I'm a huge fan of period dramas. I also wait for Akahige to start (on November 3rd).

my options are kind of limited to what's subbed, but so far:

Okusama wa, Toriatsukai Chuui
Ashita no Yakusoku
Keiji Yugami

I also enjoyed the BORDER Shoudou SP that came out earlier this month.

I actually prepared the Dorama Fall Schedule article, there's a bunch of them, the only problem is that they're not getting subbed.

I really have no idea what to pickup. I'll start with Doctor X 5 because even tho ridiculous it has become somewhat of an acceptable ridiculousness. And Daimon Michiko and her counterparts are just fun to watch. They dont take themselves too seriously. 

Tentative picks: Rikuou and Minshu no Teki. 

Might keep watching a few others once things settle down at work; for now everything except the taiga drama and the new Kamen Rider is on hold anyway.

Looking forward to Akahige (a must-watch).

I tried Ame ga Furu to Kimi wa Yasashii but dropped it. I probably won't try any others but will see what is coming out in winter.

Songyi:

I tried Ame ga Furu to Kimi wa Yasashii but dropped it. I probably won't try any others but will see what is coming out in winter.

You didn't like it?

Ceki:

You didn't like it?

No, it was pretty disappointing.

Songyi:

No, it was pretty disappointing.

Details? xD If it was more like a comedy, then I probably won't like it either.

Ceki:

Details? xD If it was more like a comedy, then I probably won't like it either.

It wasn’t a comedy but I jus felt like it wasn’t going much of anywhere. I don’t like the lead actress and the plot from the episodes I saw were mostly her therapy sessions plus scenes of her going out to cheat, then talking about it at therapy once again. It was supposed to be an emotional topic but it doesn’t give you room to get attached to or even like any of the characters at all.

Ceki:

https://mydramalist.com/article/j-dorama-schedule-fall-2017-1030172124

I want so many to watch but no subs!! :(

good stuff. maybe in the future you can also include whether these dramas are being subbed.