do you guys have any fun and relaxing dramas to recommend? nothing too serious 

Toots:

Am I invisible or what?

GOLD feels very stressful rather than relaxing so i havent touched it yet. :(

do you know anything relaxing and peaceful? 

Maybe these two?

- Bitter Blood: I remember I had a great laugh with this one.

- Family‘s Form: Well, would say this was a light one. A good watch for after-work hours.

Stevie70:

I haven't watched any new shows except Todome No Kiss which everyone has already mentioned since most of the ones I want to watch have no English subs yet 

* Black Devil and the White Prince

* Evergreen Love 

*  Flashback (has some graphic crime scenes)

* Painless: Eyes For Signs

* Signal (movie 2012)

* Hours of My Life (very emotional)

i tried flashback. since the name was kinda flashy....

but man. didnt like it. dropped it after episode 1. lol 

Bangkok Traffic (Thai movie) - feel good movie, try it!

Toots:

Have you seen:

https://mydramalist.com/16267-sekai-ichi-muzukashii-koi

It's funny & light with a relaxing vibe (not too serious or dramatic). I didn't see it on your list.

im on episode 2 and i absolutely love it.

i really like ono satoshi ever since maou and i also relly like koike eiko

i never seen haru before but the fact that shes known as the chodou ii onna makes it so funny and solid

bannie:

thats all. looking for good stuff that i had missed during this lull before the new season. thanks!

*edit 1 japanese pretty please!

*edit 2 need subs please 

*edit 3 once i finish something you recommend i will quote and respond! 

*edit 4 looking for something relaxing

I think you should watch Sumika sumire , it checks all of your criteria ^^

Toots:

Glad you like:)

episode 7 i am loving it to death 

finished it. 10/10. love it. the only  part i wish was maiko to find someone too haha

Oh I've just checked  your list and found out that we are sharing the same taste . (most of them)

So if you want to relax .. I recommend you to  watch "Marumo no Okite" and  "

Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira".

Marumo no Okite 

--- The cutest drama I've ever seen.

---lost best drama to Jin2 in  Television Drama Academy Awards ,but this drama is almost beautiful as Jin2 in my opinion. 

Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira 

--- the winner of  "84th Television Drama Academy Awards"

--- not typical romantic drama. 

- -- same writer as Legal high. 

I was looking at your list, and I realized you've watched everything I would recommend lol. But currently I am watching Uta no Onii-san. It's light-hearted and it stars Ohno in it. Also, you might want to check out Anna-san no Omame, you may or may not like it. It's odd but I enjoyed it.

@bannie maybe you can try Gomenne Seishun? i know the poster looks awful and the plotline sounds cliche as hell....but it's really a funny drama and it has Haru too!

Kurosaki kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

I just watched that one and I still can't get over it 

yukitomo:

I think you should watch Sumika sumire , it checks all of your criteria ^^

watching sumika sumire. so happy to see akimoto sayaka in guest role on ep2. :) 

kiritani mirei looks pretty again i used ot really like her but then she just seemed anorexic on isntagram. and then her facial complexion isnt so good actually just superb makeup. but really pretty in dramas still.

https://mydramalist.com/19666-suna-no-tou-shiri-sugita-rinjin

I don't see this in your list. I actually want to watch https://mydramalist.com/6004-yakou-kanransha after I read the synopsis long time ago. I googled according the plot but then, I thought it is the same drama. After watching, it is actually not. Since you watched Yakou Kanrasha,maybe you want to try this drama. 

Also, this one

https://mydramalist.com/24919-okusama-wa-tori-atsukai-chui

It is refreshing style of investigation drama.

bannie:

watching sumika sumire. so happy to see akimoto sayaka in guest role on ep2. :) 

kiritani mirei looks pretty again i used ot really like her but then she just seemed anorexic on isntagram. and then her facial complexion isnt so good actually just superb makeup. but really pretty in dramas still.

I totally agree, she s cute ^^ Matsuzaka Keiko and  Oikawa Mitsuhiro  portraied their roles really well ^^