OldAnimeLady:

Should have episode 3 done this weekend....let me know if you wanna help bannie it might make things faster lol

once i have time i will join but my japanese is not going to be of much help more of a burden than anythin 

bannie:

once i have time i will join but my japanese is not going to be of much help more of a burden than anythin 

Lol did you read my article on the many roles of a subbing team?

https://mydramalist.com/article/ever-thought-of-helping-with-subtitles-0423182420

What about the drama where the girl marries the father but ends up falling for the son. Can't remember the name though

I think you’re talking about Atashinchi no danshi

It is not that one Lolis. The plot goes like this - FL meets older guy at a cemetery. Marries  him. He has 2 sons and one of them (ML) falls for her. But I remember reading reviews that it  was a slow one

Yeah, J-Drama dosen't focus too much on romance. They produce a lot of diverse genres like Comedy, Family, Weird Stories, Decetives and lot more. So there aren't plenty of J-Dramas that focuses too much on romance.

I know one J-Drama that focuses on romance is Itazura na Kiss.

Mandbgirl:

It is not that one Lolis. The plot goes like this - FL meets older guy at a cemetery. Marries  him. He has 2 sons and one of them (ML) falls for her. But I remember reading reviews that it  was a slow one

when you find it let me know, sounds good

Mandbgirl:

It's Garasu no Ie.

ShotaSidePart:

when you find it let me know, sounds good

Garasu no Ie

shubha mu:

Garasu no Ie

thank you! (added)