im starting to watch j-dramas so i want to watch j-dramas that are romance heavy i would prefer like fluffy cute scenes but its not a must just needs to have lots of romance

Hi! J-dramas are not known for their romance heavy dramas, but they also have their cute side! I recommend:

- 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (2015)

- Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover

Hope you like these two! ^^

Yea I gotta agree with Nefertiti, J-Dramas are more real world while K-Dramas give you fluff. The only one I know of that I found hella cheesy was Koizora and even the ending is... well watch it and find out. There is also Good Morning Call and Itazura na Kiss.

Don't let that put you off though. Japanese dramas are just much more emotional and believable- stick with them.

last cinderella if you’re into older woman younger guy 

hana yori dango if you’re into cheesy cliche shit 

rich man poor woman bc shun and satomi are cute af

a girl and three sweethearts bc kento yamazaki

second love bc kamaneshi

tatta hitotsu no koi bc kamaneshi again 

kimi wa petto whichever version u want 

hana kimi not a lot of romance but cute 

buzzer beat bc yamapi

love shuffle bc matsuda

operation love bc yamapi again 

mischievous kiss bc it’s cute 

pride bc takuya 

todome no kiss not exactly that much romance but there’s lots of kiss scenes and also kento again 

lol that’s all i can think of off the top of my head but honestly jdramas don’t really focus much on unrealistic love stories (apart from ones based off shouju manga) so i suggest japanese movies instead cos you’ll probably find more cute n fluffy scenes in jmovies than in jdramas as a lot of mangas get adaptaded into movies more so than into dramas so yh lol 

J-dramas tend to touch the heartstrings with a bit of crazies.  Here’s what I remember having romance.. apart from the one’s mentioned above. Hope you can give other genres a try^^

Hana kimi oldie but goodie

Proposal daisakusen no regrets 

Date - Koi to wa donna mono kashira it’s just gold 

Nigeru wa haji cute love story

Kahogo no kahoko the heart is everywhere

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnmZk1

this is my romance list....a lot of what lolol listed is there

and I may add - Hanamizuki 

J-drama is not known for overt physical romance on screen so you savor the one kiss, the holding hands, the piggy back ride.

OldAnimeLady:

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnmZk1

this is my romance list....a lot of what lolol listed is there

and I may add - Hanamizuki 

J-drama is not known for overt physical romance on screen so you savor the one kiss, the holding hands, the piggy back ride.

yokoso wagaya e please :)

Ive only seen a few but 

-rich man poor woman (the title doesnt have anything to do with the plot dw)

-Good morning call

-Itazura na kiss

Also!!! if you like romance and reality shows I suggest the terrace house series SO GOOD

bannie:

yokoso wagaya e please :)

Should have episode 3 done this weekend....let me know if you wanna help bannie it might make things faster lol

HumzahH:

im starting to watch j-dramas so i want to watch j-dramas that are romance heavy i would prefer like fluffy cute scenes but its not a must just needs to have lots of romance

I posted an answer, but only later did I notice "fluffy cute scenes", so I deleted it

• Pride
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
  • We married as a job
  • Totsuzen desu ga ashita kekkon shimasu
  • Koi ga heta demo ikitemasu
  • From 5 to 9
  • Love Shuffle
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Hana yori dango
  • Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
  • Zettai Kareshi
  • Zenkai Girl
  • Hotaru no Hikari
  • Soratobu Kouhoshitsu
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Kahogo no Kahoko

buzzer beat cute love story ... yamapii 

beautiful life my fave drama from kimutaku

Itazura na kiss (Mischievous kiss) I'm verry happy because they have a ss.2 but I think I like it when they have a ss.3 because for me is bitin.hihi