http://www.mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/28/tokyo-dogs-

Synopsis: Takakura So witnessed his father's murder at a young age. Pledging to catch the killer, he grows up to become an elite cop in New York City, where the criminal lives. His character is cool-headed and disciplined, yet adapts well. Because of major drug dealings, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he gets teamed up with, Kudo Maruo, a detective from a special investigative division. Kudo is a hot-blooded fighting expert due to his earlier days as a delinquent, but he makes a strong impression with his stylish appearance and is always interested in going on group dates. His personality, interests, and investigation methods are completely mismatched with Takakura's, but the two somehow work together to crack the case they've been given.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just rewatched an episode of this today and remembered why I love it.
I love this too! Especially Hiro. And Shun's mother xD One of my favourites of all time (but they are quite many) :D
eureka wrote: I love this too! Especially Hiro. And Shun's mother xD One of my favourites of all time (but they are quite many) :D

Hehe, I loved Oguri's sister's boyfriend
my 1st drama ever. and it got me addicted to shun oguri and jdramas in general. the whole time i was watching epi 1 i kept asking who is the hottie wearing the suit with the short hair? shun in tokyo dogs=yummmie. and the best thing about tokyo dogs was the banter bw so and maruo. hiro and shun's comedic timing is awesome.
Ooh, this is on my Plan To Watch list, which has been growing tremendously now that I think about it.
I actually had trouble watching it because I don't have patience to continue watching airing dramas. So I dropped it and picked it up months later and ended up loving it and kicking myself because I didn't watch it earlier.

The spazzy moments are just to funny and cute.. I love these 2 together.
I just rewatched a random episode...and it was awesome like the first time i watched it! This show is underrrated imo.
Wow this Dramas has been already for such a long time on my plan to watch list...;) I should really give it an try after I heard the good revies here :p
I'm not watching this. :p
LisNoir wrote: I'm not watching this. :p

Can I ask for the reason ? :p*curious*
Mirichan wrote: Can I ask for the reason ? :p*curious*

OS is in it.
Ok ;) So you don´t like him ^^
Mirichan you really should watch it. Oguri Shun and Mizushima Hiro are AMAZING in this!
Mirichan wrote: Ok ;) So you don´t like him ^^

That's the nice version, but yeah...lol