:P I guess I really should begin watching it ;) Oguri Shun is one of my absolute favorite actors ^^
Mirichan wrote: :P I guess I really should begin watching it ;) Oguri Shun is one of my absolute favorite actors ^^

Then you'll definitely LOVE it! It's great even without being a fan of the actors, but if you're a fan of the actors you'll LOVE it.
LisNoir wrote: That's the nice version, but yeah...lol

Hehe well I love him as an actor but I guess it is different for everyone^^
This Dorama is magnificent! And the Outro is sooo cool! I only say "wet tshirt contest" from Shun and Hiro!! Isn't this an argument girls?? ^^
LisNoir wrote: I'm not watching this. :p

why am i not surprised. lol.
Loved this drama! The back and forth between Oguri Shun and Mizushima Hiro was so hilarious XD
I was thinking of watching it but then started Nagreboshi .. willw atch it later
BiyaS wrote: I was thinking of watching it but then started Nagreboshi .. willw atch it later

How's Nagareboshi?
bennyost wrote: This Dorama is magnificent! And the Outro is sooo cool! I only say "wet tshirt contest" from Shun and Hiro!! Isn't this an argument girls?? ^^

agreed. I saved that whole thing to my ipod so I can watch it whenever I fancy ! ^^
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Skye-N-Rain wrote: How's Nagareboshi?

nagareboshi is a sweet drama worth watching i think.

i downloaded that exile song in the outro and this song introduced me to that group, exile has some really good acapella songs. and i loved seeing shun run in the rain wearing a suit.
love the drama!!!!!!! honestly they need 2 do a season 2 with so and yuki feeling are blooming but so is uncertain about being in a relationship when he is soooo not laid back lol lo :D
PinkDiamond wrote: *merong*

*merong right back at ya* :p