Aphrodity wrote:

Sakura is a refreshing type of character. What I like the most about this drama that writers picked a new concept and weren't afraid of showing what's hiding beneath. I always respect any writer who leaves the "norme" and pick something unusual.

The only reason I am enjoying this is Sakura. No doubt.
I just realized, the guy holding the glass shoe during the add is Tachibana.. hmm I wonder if this means anything? If it was a Kdrama it definitely would.
i might try to watch once im done w the rest in my ptw<<<<<< who am i kidding>>>>> i might sooner than i thot
StephStephieTeff wrote: I just realized, the guy holding the glass shoe during the add is Tachibana.. hmm I wonder if this means anything? If it was a Kdrama it definitely would.

i think each intro has subtle changes. i don't think it's always tachibana holding the shoe. also i don't know if anyone noticed that the church scene is different for the epis. most epis have both tachibana and hiroto waiting at the altar but i noticed one where hiroto was in the forefront, another where tachibana is in the forefront. then there was one with only hiroto and another with only tachibana. not sure which epis have these differences tho, i would have to watch each epi again to be sure
Ep eight was better that the previous one, some good developments accured which is more than enough.
Can I just say I wish I hadn't been behind? I love that I found out from a friend Yusuke Yamamoto was in two episodes! I need to get caught up! <3 Yusuke~
just watched 8. kinda boring. not much plot this episode. just staggering along. it seem likes its gonna be a very cliche run of the mill drama.
StephStephieTeff wrote: I just realized, the guy holding the glass shoe during the add is Tachibana.. hmm I wonder if this means anything? If it was a Kdrama it definitely would.

For first coupl of eps it was Hiroto holding the shoe.

boutux wrote: i think each intro has subtle changes. i don't think it's always tachibana holding the shoe. also i don't know if anyone noticed that the church scene is different for the epis. most epis have both tachibana and hiroto waiting at the altar but i noticed one where hiroto was in the forefront, another where tachibana is in the forefront. then there was one with only hiroto and another with only tachibana. not sure which epis have these differences tho, i would have to watch each epi again to be sure

Its changing all the time so that we get excited.

bannie wrote: just watched 8. kinda boring. not much plot this episode. just staggering along.

it seem likes its gonna be a very cliche run of the mill drama.

Not the best, but not really run of the mill drama. ;)
Well, the triangle in this drama became so intense.
↓↓↓↓↓↓ Spoilerwarning for Episode 8 for those who haven't seen~ I thought it was brave when Sakura said she wanted to have a child, considering she is 39. This already seems to be somewhat of a big deal in the west, when women get a child at that age (mainly because of health risks I suppose), but I'd imagine it's quite unusual in Japan too? And I kind of cheered for the daughter when she snapped at the mother-in-law ahaha.
Lhuna-chan wrote: ep 2, it was really great but...
aww, poor Sakura being dragged into some Lavu Geimu . As much as I adore Haruma, it seems like she's going to get hurt by him because of some jealous rich girl. Too bad for her.
I'm a drama newbie so it's the first one with Naohito and I'm really beginning to like him - going to check some more of his stuff.
Very curious about the next episode, some interesting hints in the preview.

YOu should watch "Hotaru no Hikari"!!!! :D There are two seasons and one movie!

Season 1:
http://bakabt.me/156771-hotaru-no-hikari-season-1-doremii.html

Season 2:
http://bakabt.me/166818-hotaru-no-hikari-season-2-4fun.html
nytwp wrote: ↓↓↓↓↓↓ Spoilerwarning for Episode 8 for those who haven't seen~

I thought it was brave when Sakura said she wanted to have a child, considering she is 39. This already seems to be somewhat of a big deal in the west, when women get a child at that age (mainly because of health risks I suppose), but I'd imagine it's quite unusual in Japan too?
And I kind of cheered for the daughter when she snapped at the mother-in-law ahaha.

I did too. That grandma is sooo rude. Oh.. They did a drama on older when in japan getting pregnant and it becoming a trend.
nytwp wrote: ↓↓↓↓↓↓ Spoilerwarning for Episode 8 for those who haven't seen~

I thought it was brave when Sakura said she wanted to have a child, considering she is 39. This already seems to be somewhat of a big deal in the west, when women get a child at that age (mainly because of health risks I suppose), but I'd imagine it's quite unusual in Japan too?
And I kind of cheered for the daughter when she snapped at the mother-in-law ahaha.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1335/umareru

Umareru! Found it. That's the drama I mentioned.
wanderbard wrote: Can I just say I wish I hadn't been behind? I love that I found out from a friend Yusuke Yamamoto was in two episodes! I need to get caught up! <3 Yusuke~

The aura guy from Hana Kimi xDDDD LOL! I noticed too!
It's clear that both Hiroto and Tachibana love Sakura but I am curious to who she will choose, I have this feeling that she will end up with Tachibana after all and there's nothing wrong with that.