Mickey wrote: It's clear that both Hiroto and Tachibana love Sakura but I am curious to who she will choose, I have this feeling that she will end up with Tachibana after all and there's nothing wrong with that.

yeh i get that feeling too but after the last few epis i'm leaning towards hiroto. i love how their relationship is evolving. i wish he would come clean 100% about his sister to sakura. it's better for him to tell her than his jealous, conniving sister to say smtng just to hurt sakura. or for tachibana to tell her to win points now that he is realising his feelings for her. (that's probably not likely, he doesn't seem like the type to do that). either way she has 2 hot guys who really care about her to chose from. how is a girl to decide? lol
is this drama really good? coz every time i saw the poster i never had the feeling of excitement, coz normally if i saw a new drama and it looks appetising i put it on my fave and keep checking the cast and story plot.. but this one?????
Ej101 wrote: is this drama really good?
coz every time i saw the poster i never had the feeling of excitement, coz normally if i saw a new drama and it looks appetising i put it on my fave and keep checking the cast and story plot.. but this one?????

I think its a really good drama. When I first saw the poster I was like wth...but i'm glad I watched it. You should give it a shot!
i just finishing watching epi 9 on tv. for those of you complaining that the show has slowed down the pace this episode is a definite up in the tempo. so much happened that i want to burst with all the different emotions running through me after this epi. i can't wait for it be uploaded to DC. i would even go as far as to say that you guys should not wait for subs. watch it raw...that good. i don't want to spoil it for anyone. but i can't wait for you all to see it so we can discuss and dissect everything that happened. WAHHHHHHH!!! lol i feel so energized i won't be able to fall asleep for a while.
ooh lala. just the beginning of ep 9. i tell u. i have not seen a japanese drama as scandalous as this. jap tv definitely catching up with real life ;) girls are going to go crazy over this episode. lolololol.
DM2 and ED and I didnt see the connection. anyway. i am cheering for hiroto and obaasan. but ya ive already told my parents to not live with me in the future when i totally grow up. OMG. LOL. and this choko chan. she is seriously deranged, but why am i not surprised? shes probably a common representation of most girls but really i tink she needs a psychiatrist. Endo Shouzo is so cuteee the last scene. was just wondering if i was sakura, does it matter what happened initially. probably. how much? hmmm
Ej101 wrote: is this drama really good?
coz every time i saw the poster i never had the feeling of excitement, coz normally if i saw a new drama and it looks appetising i put it on my fave and keep checking the cast and story plot.. but this one?????

its alright. ep 9 moved things along nicely. otherwise, its quite the average drama.
boutux wrote: i just finishing watching epi 9 on tv. for those of you complaining that the show has slowed down the pace this episode is a definite up in the tempo. so much happened that i want to burst with all the different emotions running through me after this epi. i can't wait for it be uploaded to DC. i would even go as far as to say that you guys should not wait for subs. watch it raw...that good. i don't want to spoil it for anyone. but i can't wait for you all to see it so we can discuss and dissect everything that happened. WAHHHHHHH!!! lol

i feel so energized i won't be able to fall asleep for a while.

haha, it was good, but not THAT good. =p
bannie wrote: haha, it was good, but not THAT good. =p

Oh, c'mon it was great! I didn't expect that from this show. I've been watching this for Haruma-san though I'm not a fangirl this episode moved me towards it! xD
Just everything happened there. All the emotions were totally real.
Just went up from 7.5 to like 9.. let's see if it stays like this.

..........................spoiler..............................

Seeing Hiroto down on his knees might be great, though.
bannie wrote: haha, it was good, but not THAT good. =p

i haven't seen the sub yet. i watched it raw on tv and i was kyahhhhhing! so much. lol i was worried my neighbours would think smtng was wrong with me. lol.this epi was better than good it was hot. the 1st 10 mins were a god send in japanese dramas for me. i have been watching dramas for 3 yrs, watched all the popular and some not popular ones, my fave drama genre isn't even romance at all but that scene was real. seeing that on japanese tv was a pleasant and shocking surprise. spoiler ** 1st off real kisses (only good kisses i've seen till now was matsujun's in kimi wa petto), hiroto kissed her like he wanted it and he took it ...kyaaaaaa! lol. 2nd. a love scene. granted it was cut but what they showed was sexy and enough to get me excited. i have not seen anything like it in a japanese drama.....if there is better someone send me a link. ** 3rd they didn't just have sex once but twice in one epi. granted they just woke up with after glow the 2nd time but again it was sexy and romantic. 4th the side stories added humor. miki and her husband were cute and funny. just like tachibana i didn't guess that ken chan was gay so i thought it was funny. 5th 2 proposals. but the important one was hiroto's to sakura. i love the way he looked when she agreed to marry him. that was priceless to me. 6th choko-chan is a freaking crazy biatch. and she did what i posted last week suspecting she would do cuz she is a bitter jealous person.**

i think now its's 100% clear to me that i am shipping sakura and hiroto. their relationship is just different and refreshing from everything else i've seen in dramas. i don't even think about the age difference. the only thing i consider is they way they make each other feel. they are both adults so age is just a meaningless number. i know he lied and deceived her to get involved in the 1st place but i'm still rooting for him
nytwp wrote: ↓↓↓↓↓↓ Spoilers for Episode 7 ↓↓↓↓↓↓

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but I reaaaaaally like how they play with clichés. I kind of like how they added this really cliché ~oops, stumbled and landed on your lips~ kiss scene, but didn't make much of a deal out of it?

↑↑↑↑↑↑ Spoilers for Episode 7 ↑↑↑↑↑↑

I was thinking the same thing and had the same reaction; relieved that this didn’t turn into a big thing.

I began watching this a few days ago and now I’m up to episode 7. I wanted to watch it because it was recommended to me by the person who introduced me to j-drama, and her other recommendations were great. Also, I noticed on this site that this drama is popular :)

I’ve got to say that I didn’t like it all that much at first. Unlike many of you, I guess, I’m new to j-drama so I don’t have a lot to compare it with, but I didn’t see why it was worth all the excitement… I still found it interesting enough that I kept watching (also, the last drama I completed was Hana yori dango and I found it refreshing to watch adult characters – although I laugh every time anyone calls Sakura an old lady, because she looks pretty and young in my eyes!). Now I’m glad I didn’t drop it… I think I began to really like it somewhere around episode 4. I like the side stories, and there are funny and cute moments.

goldenseal50 wrote: Funny! And beautiful men! Reminds me of Cruel Intentions lol

Yes, the plot does sort of look like Cruel Intentions (let’s just hope it doesn’t have the same ending!), it was my first thought when Hiroto was introduced… the way he exchanged a glance with Chioko at that party… so no surprises there, but it seems like he and Chioko has some kind of background story more than just being step-siblings…

boutux wrote: it's like a japanese sex and the city without the high fashion. lol. and shima is samantha.

*lol* Yes, I like that Shima is (in some ways) very much like Samantha. (And just like Samantha, she’s the most gorgeous one in her circle of friends *lol* I’m so going to check out more dramas this actress is in, one of these days!)

xXMzSmilesXx wrote:
IDK, I was reading on tumblr about this theory that Hiroto could be the Cinderella instead

Hm, didn’t think about that myself, but yes… I like the sound of that somehow.

What I find the most interesting though is that at first I really didn’t like Tachibana at all, but I began to see that he actually does care about Sakura and their constant bickering might be a cover for something else…. At this point in the story I have no idea who I want her to end up with! And I like that!

Also, watching this has made me begin to wonder about Japanese gender roles… Some of the things they say, and Miki’s mother-in-law is like… whoa! *shakes head*
I'm happy with this episode. SPOILERS: Finally, Hiroto and Miki have sex! It's about freaking time. I loved the sex scene: it was really sweet and loving. I was worried that they may end up looking awkward but I'm happy to see that that wasn't the case. After watching Hiroto's big surprise for Miki I was happy to see how much he was willing to commit to her, at the same time I was a little sad. I think that Hiroto and Miki are great for each other but I also think that they're at 2 different points in the lives and shouldn't take this relationship to that level. I'll probably get heckled for saying this but Miki should be with Tachibana. Hiorto has an opportunity to go to the USA really pursue his dream. I get that he's in love and he wants to settle down with Miki but this is the chance that he's been waiting for. I just feel like he should grab hold of this chance. It's one thing to say you'll be happy giving up your dream and opting for a regular job and kids/marriage but actually living it every single day is a whole other ball game.
TheHugMonster wrote: I'm happy with this episode.

SPOILERS:

Finally, Hiroto and Miki have sex! It's about freaking time. I loved the sex scene: it was really sweet and loving. I was worried that they may end up looking awkward but I'm happy to see that that wasn't the case. After watching Hiroto's big surprise for Miki I was happy to see how much he was willing to commit to her, at the same time I was a little sad. I think that Hiroto and Miki are great for each other but I also think that they're at 2 different points in the lives and shouldn't take this relationship to that level. I'll probably get heckled for saying this but Miki should be with Tachibana. Hiorto has an opportunity to go to the USA really pursue his dream. I get that he's in love and he wants to settle down with Miki but this is the chance that he's been waiting for. I just feel like he should grab hold of this chance. It's one thing to say you'll be happy giving up your dream and opting for a regular job and kids/marriage but actually living it every single day is a whole other ball game.

you mean sakura not miki. sakura is the lead, miki is her married friend.
Well, the latest ep sort of cut the hope of Sakura and Tachibana ending together. It sucks a little.
MoonLight wrote: Well, the latest ep sort of cut the hope of Sakura and Tachibana ending together. It sucks a little.

The preview shows otherwise.