Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning 
Well it was due. A perfect end of The Beginning
[2/8/2021]

The 8-Year Engagement 
Glad to watch such a beautiful movie. Based on real life story made it more meaningful.
Noticed  back number's Mubataki was used as the ending credit song. They sure have knack for this kinda stuffs.
[4/8/2021]

Perfect World 
Nothing out of ordinary, but good watch.
[7/8/2021] 

Be with you (2004 or 2006)

I liked the fantasy aspect of it and overall it was a nice family/romance movie. 

I haven't read the novel, but the story was good.

Night's Tightrope

not that great...

Hatsukoi Loss Time 
As always asian movies/dramas are making it some sort of art by blending romance with a bit of fantasy/sci-fi theme.
They almost had me in the last 10-15 minutes. But, all's well that ends well. Happy End.
[10/08/2021]

Blood of Wolves - solid story with extreme violence, great performance from Yakusho Koji. Looking forward on watching level 2 

One Week Friends 
Friend-zoned in the end. I'm disappointed and pissed with the ending. Overrated

Let's Go, JETS! From Small Town Girls to U.S. Champions?!

10/10 is good

My Blood and Bones in a Flowing Galaxy- Hima-sen  is very heroic, one of the best ML

Colors of Wind 
Very very impressed with the story. Didn't expect to be this great. Lots of western tracks are used in the movie. They were good  but would've preferred Japanese tracks instead, personal opinion.
[14/08/2021]

Joker Game

They could make a bunch of movies off this since it has the potential for endless story-lines.

My Blood & Bones in a Flowing Galaxy 
I am somewhat out of word, with the ending. May be beautiful yet sad or not.
[16/08/2021]

I don't know why but I feel like, this is a movie @Kez , you might want to check out. Even though I don't know much about your preferences( all I've seen is your posts in this thread).
Just realized, you've already watched it couple of days ago.

The Diary About Ayame's Easygoing and Aggressive Days 
"Leads had encounter in their childhood+ Let em pair up when they are adult + Bring sum third wheel to create tension in their relationship + Fix misunderstandings and end with a kiss", pass this guideline to any random people and tell em to come with a story. Play rock, paper, scissor to pick a random plot and make it into a movie. And you get this.
Just wasted 100 precious minutes of my life. Even me, who is so generous when it comes to rate drama/movies, rated it lower than the MDL overall. Abysmal!
[20/08/2021]

Cafe Funiculi Funicula 
You can already guess what you'll be seeing after reading the synopsis but the last part really made me thinking,.Fortunately they explained it in the credit. Yes, one must watch the whole credit to understand the ending.
[22/08/2021]

Fairiela:

Marmalade Boy 

I love that movie. The anime is good too.