Elite:
Peeping Date
Atypical Japanese movie with a weird plot, nothing special.

Sounds interesting and it's short so I'll watch it.

Does the Flower Bloom?

Miracle: Devil Claus' Love and Magic
This is meant to be watched during Christmas or new year's vacation. So yeah, watched it exactly a month early. The overall plot...nothing special there. But Eikura Nana as the main is all I needed and as an added bonus, the most iconic Japanese song for the event of Christmas, Yamashita Tatsuro (山下達郎) san's "Christmas Eve".

[25/11/2022]

Tonight, At Romance Theater

Lenses on Her Heart
This was way different from what I had on my mind. I was expecting a typical Japanese tearjerker but it wasn't anything like that, and tbh not in an impressive way.

[27/11/2022] 

Zenin, Kataomoi
Omnibus made of 8 unrequited love stories. It served its purpose, Seven (except the last one "Radio Personality ") small holes of sadness.

[28/11/2022] 

pretty sure it was Doraemon Stand By Me 2 lmaoaoao it made me cry thooo

It was :  Napeoleon and me

A Bride For Rip Van Winkle

I liked it a lot. The movie is about a woman who has no friends and lives attached to social media and chatrooms. She is a teacher and her students don't even respect her and make fun of her. It talks a little bit about how far you would go to have a little love. Recommended.

Kyou Kara Ore wa!! The Movie
Felt like it was just some extra episodes of the drama version.

[29/11/2022] 

Last Letter
The starting worried me for a bit, thinking it'd go wrong. But, I was so wrong. The story went deeper, and it was wonderful. One might find it a bit slow-paced, but that suited the film perfectly.

[30/11/2022] 

Naoko
Not exactly a motivating or inspiring type of movie. Mediocre plot and almost no exploration of its characters. But, nothing to hate on.

[01/12/2022] 

"Restart After Come Back Home", which was a sweet, and warm film.

"Mitsuomi Kozuka quits his job in Tokyo and decides to return to his hometown in the country for the first time in 10 years. His relationship with his Father was strained after he moved to Tokyo and didn't want to take over the family business. There, Mitsuomi Kozuka meets Yamato Kumai. Yamato Kumai is the adopted son of old man Kumai, who took him in after his parents abandoned him in a park when he was a baby. The old man runs a farm near the home of Mitsuomi Kozuka's parents. 

Yamato talks Mitsuomi into helping out on the farm and that's when their relationship grows and begins to change them both. "

Summer Time Machine Blues
This is probably one of the most refreshing movies on Time traveling I've watched. This is one good film to watch in Summer, though I just watched it now when the winter is on the doorstep.

[3/12/2022]