Kawaikochan wrote: yay Lis. It's really good. <3 your avatar icon btw hehe

lol, When I saw that gif, I knew I had to have it....lol

I've already finished EP 10, I wish I had waited for the last episode to have subs...*sigh* lol
lisnor your avi is gonna give me a neck cramp. lol. i ♥ shota too.

i've only watched 2 epis of this drama but i will definitely finish it at some point. his work with kids is pretty close to what i do for a living right now and since this job can be very frustrating i had a hard time watching this drama. it's like i watch dramas to escape real life/ work and i can't escape it when i watch this drama even though it has the hilarious yakuza side of it as well.
boutux wrote: lisnor your avi is gonna give me a neck cramp. lol. i ♥ shota too.

i've only watched 2 epis of this drama but i will definitely finish it at some point. his work with kids is pretty close to what i do for a living right now and since this job can be very frustrating i had a hard time watching this drama. it's like i watch dramas to escape real life/ work and i can't escape it when i watch this drama even though it has the hilarious yakuza side of it as well.

*high five* lol

Yeah, I can see how this would remind you of your every day life. There are some cases that are a little difficult to watch. Those were sad.
I love this so far. I'm on episode 4 and still going. The situations are so funny and touching as well. I love the actors "switched" personas and the quirks and funny situations they get into being in each other's bodies. Matusda Shota is a fine actor and a kick to watch. I like the episode to episode situations, the kids and how the problems are solved. So clever!
It is a clever show and funny show! I love how each portray both characters too. I watched the show because of Matsuda Shota and didn't eXpect to like it as much as I did.
I watched it because amrita told me to lol. I'm glad she did though, because I seriously loved this show!
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I watched it because amrita told me to lol. I'm glad she did though, because I seriously loved this show!

We often exchange good dramas recommendations, don't we? :D
By the way: I've opened a Love Shuffle discussion thread. Obviously it will always be incomplete without "Say in ain't so, Joe!!!" LOL
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I watched it because amrita told me to lol. I'm glad she did though, because I seriously loved this show!

amrita828 wrote: We often exchange good dramas recommendations, don't we? :D
By the way: I've opened a Love Shuffle discussion thread. Obviously it will always be incomplete without "Say in ain't so, Joe!!!" LOL

Yes! I watched the first episode of Love Shuffle and immediately thought.."So that's where "Say it aint so Joe" comes from! hahaha!
jeanie65jh wrote: Yes! I watched the first episode of Love Shuffle and immediately thought.."So that's where "Say it aint so Joe" comes from! hahaha!

aw, that makes me feel good. I was beginning to think I didn't have enough presence here. lol
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: aw, that makes me feel good. I was beginning to think I didn't have enough presence here. lol

LOL, when I saw it and heard it....I was like "Ah...!"
Hyodo looks like a Japanese Christopher Walken! I love him!
jeanie65jh wrote: Hyodo looks like a Japanese Christopher Walken! I love him!

Now that you saw it...*thinks back to Hyodo...* He does!!! Hyodo was awesome...

Thats usually good enough reason for me to watch a drama lol

BTW im watching Liar Game & impressed with Shota enough to watch this one as well its going on my list :)
@Rain, Matsuda Shota is awesome...see why I love him now? lol
Matsuda is awesome. I'm now watching Nagareboshi with him in it. He's my fav male actor. No homo.