Currently watching this XD So hilarious. The best character by Matsuda Shota XDD
Just finished. Damn what drama XDD This gotta be the best comedy ever
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Just finished. Damn what drama XDD This gotta be the best comedy ever

So many of us would agree. It is very hilarious, touching and charming. And silly! Glad you liked it too!
jeanie65jh wrote: So many of us would agree. It is very hilarious, touching and charming. And silly! Glad you liked it too!

I agree. This is one of the best dramas of 2011. It's a shame not many people have watched it.
OMG!! I'm watching episode 4 now but I just have to say that little girl is super cuteee :3 I'm loving DQ so far and especially enjoying Matsuda Shota's character XD
smilexbabex33 wrote: OMG!! I'm watching episode 4 now but I just have to say that little girl is super cuteee :3 I'm loving DQ so far and especially enjoying Matsuda Shota's character XD

Shirota! Shirota! and then he ditches those girls and goes back and reads to her... I just love this show!
Jeaniessi wrote: So many of us would agree. It is very hilarious, touching and charming. And silly! Glad you liked it too!

Hear, hear.
I loved it!!!! Matsuda Shota and the Baldie guy are great!!! I laughed hard a lot of times!!! Shota-kun really is a great actor!!! I love him! hehehe
I really must watch it...it seems to be really hirilous xD
I almost finished with episode 3. This show is really funny! I wonder if he got headaches from all that scowling lol It can't have been comfortable to constantly clench your facial muscles like that. Oooh Not to mention his throat from all the grumbling. LMAO! Don't mind me, these are just the random thoughts that flit through my brain. XDDD
I'm glad you are liking it...jejeje
That little girl in episode 4 is friggin' adorable. Also, I've always wanted to try okonomiyaki, and that episode made me want to try it even more!
LMAO! There's a gangster magazine? XD
Sleepninja wrote: That little girl in episode 4 is friggin' adorable. Also, I've always wanted to try okonomiyaki, and that episode made me want to try it even more!

I hadn't seen this....lol

Yeah, she is. Especially the way, she won't let go of him...and his annoyance at it was funny..ja!

Sleepninja wrote: LMAO! There's a gangster magazine? XD

Apparently...LOL