PrincessJirachi:
Can I join this club?

°˖✧ Shenmi✧˖°  was amazing and said hello to you too already! I'd like to add a hearty irasshaimase!
^-^

maclou:
I'd like to join
 chiha patlnwza55:

Hey JDC, I made a bingo with currently airing jdramas https://mydramalist.com/profile/Nada_SouSou/feeds/eNQgJTy

I know many of y'all aren't active on the feeds but I'm just sharing it anyway :)

シ_ _)シ  I AM SORRY! I AM SO LATE!!! 。・゚(゚><゚)゚・。
Work is just a lot right now and I can't check in everyday.
The bingo looks amazing! Did people take it up?

chiha patlnwza55:
Two words: steamy fluff.

Perfect description for Shanai marriage, however I'd like to add for the lurkers, just in case, I...er...well Haru... enjoyed the no brainer. Indeed no real plot, absolutely predictable, but somehow cute if you need a no brainer. And want to dream about getting a house in the middle of a big city (wihtout asking questions mind you). 
Doubting now, if I should utter these opinions with the mascot face on... BUT since there are two maneki neko... we could say that one has distinguished taste and the other needs... euh... fast-food, yes? :D 

SumiTheCat:
About Super Rich, I don't know if two people liking the drama is enough, but if it is, then go ahead. 

I just wanted to start somewhere to add dorama to the profile. 

SumiTheCat:
Are you planning to add the favorites each season?

I could, the suggestion for this was already made by several members. I am just afraid that if I am getting a busy couple of weeks like I have rn, I might not be able to keep up and that you guys would be disappointed. I'd also need help with concrete suggestions to me via dm, because I mostly only watch old dorama and am not up to date. I struggled with that before creating the club, but I hoped, that it wouldn't pose a problem. Now I am worried again.
In any case I linked OAL's overview over the fall season dorama to the profile. Linking posters from the shows directly would be more colorful of course.

As another explanation why I picked  up on "Super Rich": We have  as of now 33 members. Looking at the votes for the mascot, it seems realistic to assume, that we'll never get 50% to participate in polls or votes. Which is ok, the club has no obligation to be active. However that also means, if I scroll through the feeds and see that one dorama is mentioned "a lot", I might add it as a "oh that seems popular rn" just to pick up on something. Not the best reasoning, but we are yet at the beginning.
(⇀‸↼‶) I am sorry, that everything is taking so long & for spamming the forum with this. 

moonchild:
I made two badges for the club with Aragaki Yui. ^^ 

(☆▽☆)  Thank you! Will add them soon to the front page of the forum and the profile !

I like Super Rich.

J Dorama Club:
Perfect description for Shanai marriage, however I'd like to add for the lurkers, just in case, I...er...well Haru... enjoyed the no brainer. Indeed no real plot, absolutely predictable, but somehow cute if you need a no brainer. And want to dream about getting a house in the middle of a big city (wihtout asking questions mind you).
Doubting now, if I should utter these opinions with the mascot face on... BUT since there are two maneki neko... we could say that one has distinguished taste and the other needs... euh... fast-food, yes? :D 

No brainers have a right to exist because who can watch mind breaking dramas all day? Sometimes you just have to relax and watch something that doesn't require your entire attention and intelligence. ;) I put the drama on hold now but I'll keep it in mind for some "comfort time". 

That being said, I would recommend Love is Phantom or Nee Sensei, Shiranai no? as those are also  pretty much fluff dramas with steamy kisses. I liked the couples in both. 

Hi,

Can I join this club too 👉👈

PrincessJirachi:

Thank you! 

Nice to see you here too! Welcome to all the new members!

BunnyLover:

Hi,

Can I join this club too ??

Yep, you should be in now. Feel free to add https://mydramalist.com/profile/JDoramaClub if you want to. 

J Dorama Club:

シ_ _)シ  I AM SORRY! I AM SO LATE!!! 。・゚(゚><゚)゚・。
Work is just a lot right now and I can't check in everyday.
The bingo looks amazing! Did people take it up?

Not many people did, three participants excluding myself :') but hopefully it will help some people keep up with the CW 😆 

Hi! I’d Love to join! 

Hi, I would like to join!

Keyoni:
Hi! I’d Love to join! 

Inyoso:
Hi, I would like to join!

Welcome to the Club! ^-^

Bonjour (Hello) everyvone ~(^-^)~

I want to join the club ~

I was told that here I could find good recommendations and have similar tastes :)

Frankie:
Bonjour (Hello) everyvone ~(^-^)~

bienvenu au club Frankie! ^-^