Well, talk about my jumpstart skills. Just noticed the JDC thread.

Would it be possible for me to join in?

Crystal93:
Can I join too?

Hi, welcome to the club!

Ebisuno92 prevenant:

Everyone is welcome

Old_Anime_Lady:

Okay I will search for the posts thank you so much

Thanks OAL. I think some others have shared on feed too. I can't remember everyone but @WandereR has some comprehensive reviews on the JFF entries: https://mydramalist.com/profile/8243901

Ebisuno92 prevenant:

Well, talk about my jumpstart skills. Just noticed the JDC thread.

And me who thought you were not interested... I should have told you about it.

Welcome to all the new members!

Old_Anime_Lady:

Has ANYONE here seen any of the movies shown during this years Japanese filme festival Online?
If so can you please tell me your thoughts I would like to include them in an article.
https://jff.jpf.go.jp/watch/jffonline2022/

I am looking for thoughts like "Loved the visuals but the story was bland" or "This was unexpectedly enjoyable" I do not need an essay but if you wanna type one that's okay too.

Thank you so much for your participation. My favorite this year is still The Floating Castle the end scene will stay with me for a while

Mine was Summer Film. The last part might be a bit cheesy but I enjoyed it overall. Gave it a perfect 10.  

Floating Castle - great visuals & acting but draggy pacing. It could've been more action-packed but the tension only build up halfway through. 

I enjoyed quite some coz I managed to watch all except the ones I've seen before. Awake was my least like coz I couldn't relate with the game and programming, too slow also.

Hiii.. I'm trying to get into more jdramas this year.  Can I join?

Everyone is welcome..what is you fave genre?

Yay.. ty! My favorite genre is psychological 

Vanessa_:

Yay.. ty! My favorite genre is psychological 

have you seen these titles?  
https://mydramalist.com/list/Y4aKdw8L

I just added 2 more I just watched

No, I haven’t. I was planning to watch Million Yen Women next week and I saw it on the list so I’m more excited to watch it now. Tyyy for the list 

Vanessa_:

No, I haven’t. I was planning to watch Million Yen Women next week and I saw it on the list so I’m more excited to watch it now. Tyyy for the list 

NP if ever you want more I have Tons of lists nice and labelled : P

Vanessa_:

Feel free to check out my profile as well - I've got lots of lists of J-dramas/films/actors/etc

Old_Anime_Lady:

NP if ever you want more I have Tons of lists nice and labelled : P

Alightyy. Thank you so much :D

Popcxqueen:

Feel free to check out my profile as well - I've got lots of lists of J-dramas/films/actors/etc

Ouuuu yes! I checked and I already saw some greats dramas recs...Definitely will watch those too