@RandomUsagi Arigatoooo

kura2ninja:

Just FYI, but furritsubs (on Twitter and Wordpress) has subbed the drama special Boku mo Aitsu mo Shinrodesu. I know that someone has subbed it before, but I'd say furritsubs's subs are . . . easier to follow, let's just say. So in case you guys haven't watched the drama and are interested in it, you might want to check it out with her subs.

Thank you this one. It's just what I needed :))

Made some banners! :)

Hope they look okay! I tried to use a bunch of color schemes but posting these made me realize I used red a bit too much lol. 

starrynights:

These are beautiful! I'll be grabbing one for my profile, thank you for making these~

awkward potato:

These are beautiful! I'll be grabbing one for my profile, thank you for making these~

No problem! I'll probably be making more soon because I wasn't sure how I felt about a couple of them since I was experimenting with different colors and images XD

starrynights:

These are gorgeous! You're very talented! :)

Thank you! Glad you like them! :)

Wow, these are beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to make them ~

starrynights:

I pool with the others! You've done a great job, they are fantastic ^^ 

These are STUNNING !!! Thanks for creating them ♡ 

Beautiful banners @starrynights! 

starrynights:

Hope they look okay! I tried to use a bunch of color schemes but posting these made me realize I used red a bit too much lol. 

red is the best color. these are really prettyyyyyy <3

zendra:

red is the best color. these are really prettyyyyyy <3

Thank you! Glad you liked them! I'm trying a few other designs that I'll send here as well if I get them the way I want lol

I want to join pls :)