CheerfulSoul wrote: So, i finally decided to watch this drama! I hope i won't get disappinted.

Good luck! ;) Let us know what you think!
I watched 3 ep : I think that the only reason Akiyama is helping Nao is that she's like the woman who died(who i believe to be his mother) : Nao is can be fooled by anyone just like that woman who dies, that's why Akiyama sympathizes with her. The woman with glasses that they doubt her to be X isn't actually the X person. I personally began to doubt that glasses man. The man that speaks from tv remind me of Saw somehow. I like this drama, it's been a long time since i've seen a suspens dramas : So far So good. *runs to watch the 4th ep*
ep 5: The S and M part cracked me up ! I told you that the glasses dude was suspicious. Damn, why i'm i liking Shota so much in this?!
So i watched Liar Game 1&2 and the Final Stage movie, what should i watch next from Liar Game Series?
CheerfulSoul wrote: So i watched Liar Game 1&2 and the Final Stage movie, what should i watch next from Liar Game Series?

Liar Game Reborn...when it's finally subbed. The DVD releases on 9/19! It's taking forever.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: 19 more days? Sweet!

Yup! But I still have to wait for subs... :(
Jeaniessi wrote: Liar Game Reborn...when it's finally subbed. The DVD releases on 9/19! It's taking forever.

Oh...goose! It feels like the date will never come!
Jeaniessi wrote: Yup! But I still have to wait for subs... :(

Wait, those DVDs don't come out with subs? O_o

Yes, I only read the last three posts...lol
LisNoir wrote: Oh...goose! It feels like the date will never come!

LisNoir wrote: Wait, those DVDs don't come out with subs? O_o

Yes, I only read the last three posts...lol

Yeah...Three weeks until the DVD release. I am EXTREMELY tempted to purchase this movie... But realistically I know the region 1 probably won't be available right away and possibly maybe not with english subs? I will check it out and see. Got to have those two things or the point is moot. As for subs on DC or elsewhere... I am not holding my breath because as we all know that could take an additional MONTHS! I mean.. Afro Tanaka? Hard Romanticker? WAAAAAAA! :( Still crying. and don't even mention Taira no Kiyomori. That one just went pppplllllppplllttt. Is that even subbed past five and it started airing in January. Whatevs!

But. Will I still be checking all the time for LGR subs? Hells yes! Akiyama-san! ♥♥♥
Jeaniessi wrote: Yup! But I still have to wait for subs... :(

Maybe there is a fansubber that was waiting for the DVD so they could use high quality videos. Maybe they will speedily sub it.

I will be starting the first season....soon.
I loved the first season. It is so higly fictional, lol but entertaining nevertheless. Great cast! Looking forward to watching season2 and the movie. Only for Akiyama-san! :D
I watched Liar Game Reborn few months ago in Japan, it was good with all he usual smart tricks that we love to watch, Akiyama was cool as usual yet i haven't enjoyed it the way i enjoyed the Liar Game Series or The final Stage Movie, the main reason is the absence of Kanzaki Nao's character, she may be stupid but believe me her absence wasn't fun.
I have finally started this series!
So now I have seen the S and M scene in the show and no longer feel confused as to why the topic was brought up. XD