MDL Info Link[/URL]

Blessed with good looks, Takano Kyohei, a college student, is always suffering from the unreasonable behaviour of customers who want him and the sexual harassment of his store manager. Because of his hot temper, he loses his head on this occasion and is fired from his part-time job. Then one day, the glamorous owner, Ms Nakahara proposes, "I?ll give you free board-and-lodging if you can turn my niece, Sunako, into a lady!" Kyohei and Toyama Yukinojo, Oda Takenaga and Morii Ranmaru, the other guys living together in the same boarding house, are enthusiastic, but the person who appears before the four of them is a spooky girl whose hair covers her face and who loves horror and vampires. And so, their tumultuous communal life begins... -Jdrama Weblog

[U]Cast

-Kamenashi Kazuya as Takano Kyohei
-Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo
-Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako
-Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga
-Miyao Shuntaro (宮尾俊太郎) as Morii Ranmaru
-Hamada Tatsuomi (濱田龍臣) as young Ranmaru
-Kato Seishiro as Nakahara Takeru
-Kanbe Ranko as Kasahara Noi
-Osugi Ren as Shinichi (cafe master)
-Takashima Reiko as Nakahara Mine

This was my very first Jdrama and I loved it. Who has seen, dropped, or plans to watch this drama?
I watched it when MDL was being updated.
I watched it maybe a month ago? I actually loved seeing Kame with short hair and I loved the theme song, as for the story I found it just okay.
LisNoir wrote: Did you like it?

I loved it, gave it a 9. Plus it was my first J-drama.
I watched it 2 years ago for the first time~Then I watched the anime and I keep rewatching my favorite scenes of the drama sometimes :D ^^
I watched it at least three times. I really loved it. *in dreamland*
Maybe now it's time to forth time? Oh probably not I have to many different dramas to watch right now.
Anyway It's really good drama.
I enjoyed this drama. It was really funny. I do prefer the manga though. However, I do think they did a good job with it.
My favorite scene is when, [spoiler warning] Kyohei cuts his hair off in front of the father of one of the boys. It was a touching scene. Also the final scene was super cute. Kya~~
Sleepninja wrote: I enjoyed this drama. It was really funny. I do prefer the manga though. However, I do think they did a good job with it.

I am not sure as to why but most of the time I prefer the live action over the drama ,but this time I was unsteady because the artwork in the manga was so cute~
Mirichan wrote: I am not sure as to why but most of the time I prefer the live action over the drama ,but this time I was unsteady because the artwork in the manga was so cute~

*over the manga* ;D
I've also watched it - I liked it, it was light and fun - but for my tastes
the plot was taken too seriously. Oh and I was always paying attention to
the lead actress' facial shape which being mostly white-ish appeared to be
longer and emphasized her, also pale, lips. ;)
*May contain SPOILER*
Well I definetely loved her look in the end of the Manga(or was it the Anime?)When they where on the party and the fell down the stair and you saw her so much adorable looks !! <3 It was sooo cute and I say this as a girl myself ..Lol
msrules92 wrote: My favorite scene is when, [spoiler warning] Kyohei cuts his hair off in front of the father of one of the boys. It was a touching scene. Also the final scene was super cute. Kya~~

That was my favorite scene, too!
This was my first drama and I loved it! It's what got me hooked! I loved how anime-like it was.