Jeaniessi wrote: Oh no! Duplicate thread or duplicate drama page?

Drama page
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh no! Duplicate thread or duplicate drama page?

LisNoir wrote: Drama page

yes..drama page..but is it really duplicate or another drama with the same name? lol...the entire cast looks different and they have no mention here in the cast list lol

LOOOOOOOL @ Shotakun
LisNoir wrote: *sigh*

This is a test...They are going to be testing my love for Shota-Kun...Jeanie, you were right..I think...lol

no they are not! Remember Lis! We will take Shota any way we can get him! The acting always wins over poo hair (where he is concerned...afro tanaka!) Also... If I can get beyond Yamapi's poo hair in Buzzer Beat I can certainly get over the crap hair in that picture up there! Shota-kun!
KamZ wrote: yes..drama page..but is it really duplicate or another drama with the same name? lol...the entire cast looks different and they have no mention here in the cast list lol

LOOOOOOOL @ Shotakun

I think they're duplicates =/
KamZ wrote: yes..drama page..but is it really duplicate or another drama with the same name? lol...the entire cast looks different and they have no mention here in the cast list lol

LOOOOOOOL @ Shotakun

Same drama. I have both on my list, just in case the one I did have is the one that gets deleted...LOL

Jeaniessi wrote: no they are not! Remember Lis! We will take Shota any way we can get him! The acting always wins over poo hair (where he is concerned...afro tanaka!) Also... If I can get beyond Yamapi's poo hair in Buzzer Beat I can certainly get over the crap hair in that picture up there! Shota-kun!

Yes, I will...For Shota-kun's acting I will endure his looks. *brainwashes self* lol
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I think they're duplicates =/

They are.
looks like it's already been reported... i added both of them too..incase one gets deleted...lol
I'm going to watch a bit of this raw at DC. I just want to check it out and see what it's like. lol (okay, I'm trolling for Shota-kun...sue me)
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm going to watch a bit of this raw at DC. I just want to check it out and see what it's like. lol (okay, I'm trolling for Shota-kun...sue me)

I thought of doing the same thing, but thought better of it since I might like it and I know less Japanese than Korean (which is also like nothing...lol) and might get impatient...lol
You will laugh, but I want to watch this so I can look at all the clothes! Also, I want to take note of how the horses are tacked...
Hangebokhan wrote: You will laugh, but I want to watch this so I can look at all the clothes! Also, I want to take note of how the horses are tacked...

Why would that make anyone laugh even if they didn't know your obses..., curiosity, for all things Japanese? :p
LisNoir wrote: Why would that make anyone laugh even if they didn't know your obses..., curiosity, for all things Japanese? :p

I think that first word fit it best. Obsession it is XD

Because it is so GIRLY... I mean, how many people on this forum still think I am part of the Protected Species?
Hangebokhan wrote: I think that first word fit it best. Obsession it is XD

Because it is so GIRLY... I mean, how many people on this forum still think I am part of the Protected Species?

Jajajaja, true.
Hangebokhan wrote: I think that first word fit it best. Obsession it is XD

LOL! The clothes thing is understandable. How the horses are tacked? you lost me on that one Han-chan. Is there some reason behind this? A certain way the Japanese did things?

/me wonders if I ever thought Han-chan was a protected species?
Jeaniessi wrote:

/me wonders if I ever thought Han-chan was a protected species?

/me used to think she was when I first interacted with her...lol