Do we have any Miyavi fans here? I can definitely admit I'm completely in love with him and all of his music. My dream is to go and see a live concert of his one day.

He's actually got quite a few different styles of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEH7cphEODk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uunPriLNr30&ob=av2e
OMG! I didn't even realize there wasn't a Miyavi thread on this site. I absolutely adore Miyavi. I'm a gigantic Miyavi fan and have been listening to him since 2005. I love that he is constantly changing his music and never makes music in one genre for too long. And I think a his lyrics are well written and beautiful. I'm actually planning on blasting Hatachi Kinenbi next month when I turn 20. :]

This is one of my absolute favorite songs by him.<3

OMG I thought there already was a thread for him. Anyway he totally deserves a thread !! His concert in 2009 was something tooo amazing *___*
AimxAim wrote: OMG! I didn't even realize there wasn't a Miyavi thread on this site. I absolutely adore Miyavi. I'm a gigantic Miyavi fan and have been listening to him since 2005. I love that he is constantly changing his music and never makes music in one genre for too long. And I think a his lyrics are well written and beautiful. I'm actually planning on blasting Hatachi Kinenbi next month when I turn 20. :]

This is one of my absolute favorite songs by him.<3

I was trying to figure out how to post the video like you did and I couldn't figure out how....

Well i saw a thread about someone going to see a concert of his, lucky. ;~;

Lets make this an official MIYAVI FANCLUB THREAD!! YAY!

I completely agree with you, I love all of his different genres because he's just so talented that he can pull all of them off wonderfully!

Aweeee I love that song too! He's so cute. n_n
HAVA-RAVA wrote: OMG I thought there already was a thread for him.
Anyway he totally deserves a thread !!

His concert in 2009 was something tooo amazing *___*

He does deserve a thread! Because he's that awesome!

Did you go to his concert in 2009? I'm so jealous, I really would like to see him live.

Whats your favorite song of his?
Starae wrote: He does deserve a thread! Because he's that awesome!

Did you go to his concert in 2009? I'm so jealous, I really would like to see him live.

Whats your favorite song of his?

Yup I went when he came to Finland.
He was so amazing *__*
When some girl fainted and so on he said "i need sum room for ma b00bs" so people backed up so the people were able to help that girl.

Hmm my fav song.... I love all of them but especially these are the ones I love:
Kimi ni Negai wo
BOOM-HAH-BOOM-HAH-HAH
Senor Senora Senorita
JPN PRIDE
咲き誇る華の様に-Neo Visualizm-
素晴らしきかな、この世界 -WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD-
Freedom Fighters
SUPER HERO
21st Century 東京 Blues

hbu?
i think LF is a fan of Miyavi
KamZ wrote: i think LF is a fan of Miyavi

yep she certainly is where are you LF ? I fully expected this thread to have been created by you lol
Selfish Love and Kimini negai no are one of my favorite songs. He's such a wonderful guitarist
LF loves him. And she made me like him too. Particularly this song... The man has skills on the guitar..say what you will. I'd venture to say he is on par with some of the BEST rock guitarists out there. Clapton, Van Halen, John Frusciante... Miyavi.

OMG! I'm also in love with him. :) I love how he sing and play his guitar. :D also he's cute! :'> Ahaha!
Starae wrote: I was trying to figure out how to post the video like you did and I couldn't figure out how....

Well i saw a thread about someone going to see a concert of his, lucky. ;~;

Lets make this an official MIYAVI FANCLUB THREAD!! YAY!

I completely agree with you, I love all of his different genres because he's just so talented that he can pull all of them off wonderfully!

Aweeee I love that song too! He's so cute. n_n

It took me a couple posts to figure it out too. Lol. To post a video you just click on the video button in the quick reply, and then you input the video link and it pops up. :]

And yes, I second a Miyavi fanclub thread. :]

He really is super talented whenever I think there's no way he's going to be able to pull off a genre he still manages to. Like the hip hop influences he had a feew years ago. You didn't think it was going to work but it just did.

It really is a great song. So, what other songs by him do you like besides the ones you posted? :]
Picking a favorite song is very difficult.... ;~; There's only very few artists where I like ALL of their songs and Miyavi is one of them. Senor Senora Senorita, Please, Please, Please, We Love You would probably be my other favorites. I really like the songs he does that are heavy on the guitar too, I agree with Jeaniessi with the fact that he's definitely on par with some of the best guitarists, MANZ GOT SOME MAD SKILLZ!! He's good lookin too. ;)
I don't know if any of you have seen this but I absolutely love his facial expressions, he's so fun! x3

Hi~ I just wanted to say that i LOVE miyavi and I went to his concert in Holland a year ago (: and it was soooo awesome <3 (: x