he is sooooooooooooooooo pretty :)
<3 <3 <3 I saw him in October in Toronto. A-MA-ZING next time he comes i will spend the extra for the vip pass and get an autograph (and a hug *SQUEEE*). actually my brother in law's fiancee found me a copy of tattoo burst magazine with MYV on the cover and mailed it to me, so i'm gonna have him autograph that for me and then i can frame it :D favourite older song hmmmm Jibun Kakumei :D favourite newer song... kind of a toss up, I love Gravity and Unbreakable cause i love when he gets all angry and screamy *_* but really I loved the whole album plus I like the Kreva-less version of Strong a whole lot (Kreva version is good but the MYV only one is.. well.. MYV) Bobo is a freaking cyborg, he's phenomenal. the sounds he gets out of that itty bitty drumkit with his bare feet and short shorts... love. anyone stalki....er..following Miyavi on twitter? he posts in english now and then and posts tons of pictures. even pictures of his kids sometimes which I found surprising. I follow his wife too hahaha she's freaking gorgeous. I also obsessively followed the merch dude during the north american tour since he toured with him selling merch at the shows, and the banter between the 2 of them over twitter throughout the tour was hysterical and pretty well nonstop :D i follow pretty much anyone that feeds my MYV addiction and that's pretty much my only purpose for using twitter hahaha
I'm a MYV stalk---follower on twitter and youtubaaah. His kids are super cute ~~ I also follow melody ~~ Super bijin!!
Hi~! Another Miyavi fan here~! ^^ Been following his music since freedom fighter days, so it's been quite a few years now. I -finally- got the oppurtunity to see him live last spring, and it was amaziiiiing T-T Best experience ever, he's very good at entertaining his audience. I hope you get to see him live some day soon :)
he IS very good at entertaining the audience. in more than one way. he is always "on" in the sense that he's very aware of how he looks to the audience at all times, like when a guitarist is playing a particularly difficult piece the faces they make are sometimes not so flattering, they're concentrating really hard and their expressions show it. when MYV is playing a difficult song/piece he still looks pretty lol. his expressions are always good, never strained. then there's the showboating side of him as well... he LOVES the screaming fangirls... you can tell that he takes a lot of his energy onstage from the energy of the fans, the more the fans scream the more hyper he gets and the harder he tries to make them scream more. his chats between songs are always funny too ^_^
I think the original Miyavi thread was a casualty of the infamous Hacker Incident of 10/11. *moment of silence*

but anyway, hehe. I just have to say this may be the hottest pairing ever: Tokyohive just reported that Miyavi is going to open for Lenny Kravitz this april. I know all those groupies are going to bring their A-games, hehe.
I really like his music especially ittoshi hito, Kekkonishi no uta and jibun kakumei
Kawaikochan wrote: I think the original Miyavi thread was a casualty of the infamous Hacker Incident of 10/11. *moment of silence*

but anyway, hehe. I just have to say this may be the hottest pairing ever: Tokyohive just reported that Miyavi is going to open for Lenny Kravitz this april. I know all those groupies are going to bring their A-games, hehe.

just in Japan i think. wish i could go ^^

ladyfaile wrote:

Is that actually a recent picture?

If yes, I am surprised. :)

(I was a HUGE Miyavi-fan back in... I think 2006 - 2008? And before when he was in Due le quartz he was my favorite member. I was really disappointed at his concert in... 2008 I think? That's when I kind of stopped being a fan. He had changed too much. ;))
ZOMG his hair has grown so much since 2009 :O
yes it's a recent pic i get a little mad when people say he's changed too much. watch some of the interviews where he explains the change in style (both visually and musically) and you will understand. he was kind of a slave to the VK world, now he has broken away and is exploring his talents and his love of guitar, his way. i think he has become very mature and his songwriting shows it. he's still his goofy old self in some ways but he is less pressured, more relaxed and more natural. i always loved his hyperness but sometimes i felt it was a little forced (ok a lot forced). now we can just enjoy his talent without being distracted by all the glitz. i like his new image a lot actually :D and anyways a musician who doesn't evolve with the times and trends will only get stale and boring and become yesterday's news in no time. i'm sure he'd rather have a few people grumble about the changes than have everyone gradually forget about him as some new young VK artist jumps into the spotlight. plus he's in his 30s now and has a family, a guy's gotta grow up sometime, and he realizes that his longtime fans are also getting older and their tastes will mature as well
I love Miyavi no matter how much he changes
agreed ^^

here's a vid i just found of MYV on a radio show with GACKT. subbed. enjoy :D

...is awesome. (That is what goes through my head when I read the title of this thread)
ladyfaile wrote: agreed ^^

here's a vid i just found of myv on a radio show with gackt. Subbed. Enjoy :d

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKT! ♥♥♥♥ :p