Vocaloid is a widespread newer addition to the Japanese music culture. completely Animated singers who sing themselves without voiceactors or other people voicing them. The characters are unique alltogether and all have different voices making each and every one unique. Vocaloid offers music in every genre aswell as PV's matching each and every character added into the section.

Vocaloid is known for some of their most known singers: Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, IA, Kaito and many other characters all unique each one.

Do you like vocaloid? Do you listen to it alot?
Who are your fave vocaloid stars, And which songs are your favorites?
---
My faves would doubtlessly be Kagamine Rin and Len <3
I love Vocaloids!! I'm currently listening to 夏の終わり、恋の始まり by GUMI :D I don't have favorites but I listen to mostly GUMI, Miku Hatsune, Len & Rin Kagamine, Luka Megurine, and IA. I don't really have favorites either xDD
I like them too. ^^
Vocaloid. I wonder why many people reject / detest it. I myself find Vocaloid interesting. My favorite one is Megurine Luka and my favorite composer is Yuyoyuppe
I got obssessed with Vocaloid since I heard them. :) I would really love to go see them in their live concerts.
I like Vocaloid; it's so different from other music (dûh) Hatsune Miku is my favourite, my favourite song is Karakuri Pierrot c:
Today I heard about it for first time.
I started listening to more Vocaloid lately; it goes best with last-minute French assignments XD

My favorite Vocaloid artist-composer-dude would be Machigerita. He does a lot of horror/rock themed Vocaloid songs, and they're AWESOME! My favorite song from him is Dark Woods Circus. It's part of a storyline, though, which makes it much more exciting!

Vocaloid has come that far and this post is dead such a long time ago . who are your favourites ?  I personally like Oliver, Miku and IA songs the most