yeah so that's from the azn pride album i think... so did he play older stuff at all?
i actually held the tickets in my hands on sunday *squeeee* my brother's hanging onto them til the concert but he brought them to dinner sunday so i could drool on them. and yeah he paid for them, it's my birthday gift woohoo we just have to pay for gas for the trip down (though a tank of gas costs more than one ticket so i think i'm getting ripped off here hahahaha)
hmmm..older stuff..lemme try to remember...

the tour was "Neo Tokyo Samurai Black World Tour 2009/10"

i think these were on the list *took from google so i don't remember correctly...*

coin lockers baby
please, please, please.
ame ni utaeba
BOOM-HAH-BOOM-HAH-HAH (this was)
kimi ni negai wo (and this)
hi no hikari sae todokanai kono basho
superhero (this i remember)
shouri no V-rock
my name is oresama.com
are you ready to rock? (this i remember)
subarashiki kana, kono sekai
21th century tokyo blues (this i remember)
sakihokoru hana no youni
hmmm
i suppose it doesn't matter, new or old i love all his songs anyways :D but it would be great to see/hear some of my favourite older songs live. jibun kakumei for example :P
An Cafe '08 @ Fanime An Cafe '09 @ SF FLOW '10 @ Fanime LM.C '10 @ Fanime FLOW '11 @ Fanime Yuya Matsushita '11 @ Fanime But I missed like D'espairsRay, Miyavi, Dir en Grey, VAMPS...etc. and now D'espairsRay is gone!! I can never see them live ever now T^T
you got to see Vamps? i'm jealous ^_^ An Cafe would be a good show to see too i've just seen Miyavi, which still makes me giddy just thinking about it hehehehehehehe (and he DID play jibun kakumei, i almost died. died.) i almost got to see dir en grey in december, they were playing in toronto and a friend went, she really tried hard to convince me to go lol but i decided i couldn't really afford it so i passed. and good thing, she hated it. she said the sound was all screwed up, Kyo had no sound for the first 2 songs, and she said the crowd was just horrible, moshers everywhere with no consideration for the people around them. from the sounds of it i wouldn't have enjoyed it much. i'm not a huge diru fan so no big loss. i'm gonna need to scope out events for when we're in Tokyo, i'm determined to catch a concert while we're there. and with my brother in law maybe has connections to get us vip passes :D
I've seen An Cafe, Versailles, D=OUT, KanonxKanon, Miyavi and D^^
Adding DIR EN GREY and kanonxkanon to my list ~~
Maybe gonna go to these concerts this year: LM.C PLUNKLOCK D (not confirmed if they're coming to Finland)
ahh you go to so many concerts hava i'm jealous -_-;
haha they comes to Finland ~~ unlike Koreans T^T
ahhh SCREW is also coming to Finland this summer ~~ Definitely gonna go there !!
I only saw in 2010 ムック in Bucharest >__< I also wanted to see OROCHI in 2011, but i didn't had a ride to Bucharest and money >___<
2007 28.01.2007 葉×隠~ハガクレ~ @ Gloria, Helsinki, Finland 28.01.2007 ∀NTI FEMINISM @ Gloria, Helsinki, Finland 05.08.2007 DIR EN GREY @ Ankkarock, Vantaa, Finland 30.10.2007 the GazettE @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland 05.11.2007 DIR EN GREY @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland 2008 28.05.2008 彩冷える @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland 02.07.2008 雅-MIYAVI- @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland 03.07.2008 雅-MIYAVI- @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland 2009 18.03.2009 アンティック-珈琲店- @ Pakkahuone, Tampere, Finland 22.09.2009 雅-MIYAVI- @ Pakkahuone, Tampere, Finland 2011 23.08.2011 DIR EN GREY @ Nosturi, Helsinki, Finland 2012 10.03.2012 the GazettE @ Makuhari Messe, Tokyo, Japan Yes and more is coming on July & August :)
screampleasure wrote: 2007

28.01.2007 葉×隠~ハガクレ~ @ Gloria, Helsinki, Finland
28.01.2007 ∀NTI FEMINISM @ Gloria, Helsinki, Finland
05.08.2007 DIR EN GREY @ Ankkarock, Vantaa, Finland
30.10.2007 the GazettE @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland
05.11.2007 DIR EN GREY @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland

28.05.2008 彩冷える @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland
02.07.2008 雅-MIYAVI- @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland
03.07.2008 雅-MIYAVI- @ Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland

18.03.2009 アンティック-珈琲店- @ Pakkahuone, Tampere, Finland
22.09.2009 雅-MIYAVI- @ Pakkahuone, Tampere, Finland

23.08.2011 DIR EN GREY @ Nosturi, Helsinki, Finland

10.03.2012 the GazettE @ Makuhari Messe, Tokyo, Japan

Yes and more is coming on July & August :)

Uwa I soooo wanna see Gazetto live *__* And I'm super jelly that you saw Ayabie D:::