BrightStar:
Hi there. I finished review is very beautiful novel. Any recommendations for similar? thank you.

Okay this is kinda out of topic, but if you enjoy similar brand of humor and this particular trope (amnesia), you can try Love of the Divine Tree that is also written by the same author of this novel. It's xianxia though, so it has a lot of period fantasy elements. I just finished reading that and it's quite entertaining. It also has a drama adaptation currently in the making and it's going to headlined by Deng Wei :)

CasualCDfan:

1. Although they fought after she regained her bandit memories towards the end, she never stabbed him. They had two serious fights in the novel. One ended with CXZ's defeat and capture, and the other ended with a makeout session in the woods. lol

2. That scene is again a drama invention. But it perfectly captures their love/hate relationship after she becomes Lu Wen. 

Both of these events happen towards the final climax of the story. 

Oh, interesting. Both are different detail with novel. Yeah need to say it's a nice drama invention. 

Now, I just wish drama not omit their children and makeout sessions :))

Where??? Them wearing civilian clothes still makes sense if they're following the novel, cause at some point they'll go to a second war where they're going to live a very humble life with the first child.

Ohh really?!! XD dang!!!! Does that mean we're gonna get the little ones?!! ayy!!

Nope. Sui Wang is Yunniang's godfather (her dad and Sui Wang declared themselves as bros). Yunniang asked for his help to get rid of Lu Wen and he agreed because she did hindering his schemes. But at that point he didn't actually know who she is. After he got to know Miantang, he even tried to take her as concubine! This character is so disgusting I kid you not.

Bruh, someone said he is her uncle. I guess it's not true then. But dude.... Want to take her as your concubine... Uncle, you should look after your good old goddaughter carefully, not trying to take other people's wife.

This is also correct. Many things was quite unclear about the past cause it only came out in bits and pieces in the novel. There is no structured flashback that actually gives us clear picture of the whole situation. Again, usual disclaimer was that this is just as fas as I can remember ^^;

Ahh, it's okay. I will fill in the blank myself as I read the novel, thank you for your response.

what is the deed about?

Rachel Yee:

what is the deed about?

Sex.

CasualCDfan:

Sex. 

That's so funny for some reason. XD 

So it looks like the 2nd amnesia arc will not be happening. I wonder if they will make 'CJ' learn about LMT being LW sooner. It seems like it.

I am on chapter 190 and it is so good to know that Empress Shi is intelligent as well. I feels so good to read about or watch characters like that.  Even though Zi Yu stills holds the candle for Mian Tang, he respects her and there's a reason that she is favored. It is not just because she is the Empress.  Feel sad for sister Cui. Here's to hoping that by the time I reach the end Imperial Concubine Yun gets some just deserts. 

Apurva _The woman with h:
I am on chapter 190 and it is so good to know that Empress Shi is intelligent as well.

How??? This novel only has 179 chapters and 2 epilogues right? XD

Anyway, even though I know now the drama is probably growing into a whole different beast on it's own, I'm still glad that I've read the novel first. It's agonizing to know what could've been, but there's a certain satisfaction I get by knowing that, in an alternate universe they get to have all those fun moments and have babies early... kinda like the effect we get from reading fanfic, but on reverse lol. I do hope, even though both the novel and the drama has their own pros and cons, people will check out the novel too aside from watching the drama. There are things that would not translate well on screen, and there are insights that can only be gained through written exposition and narration that we can not get from the drama version.

QueenSpringDay:

Anyway, even though I know now the drama is probably growing into a whole different beast on it's own, I'm still glad that I've read the novel first. It's agonizing to know what could've been, but there's a certain satisfaction I get by knowing that, in an alternate universe they get to have all those fun moments and have babies early... kinda like the effect we get from reading fanfic, but on reverse lol. I do hope, even though both the novel and the drama has their own pros and cons, people will check out the novel too aside from watching the drama. There are things that would not translate well on screen, and there are insights that can only be gained through written exposition and narration that we can not get from the drama version.

Oh my bad. I was at chapter 140 I think. ?

Yeah. I agree. I have enjoyed both.  The actors certainly add more to the characters, making some of them more palatable. I have paused on ep 10 will continue once I have finished the book. What makes me laugh the most is how these two beautiful poisonous toads keep attracting preys that fall into their traps and get themselves killed. 

QueenSpringDay:

I thought the exact same thing. 

So in the novel Ziyu is still the emperor until the ending? No detroned? So he is no really a bad guy? 

YESMISSA:

So in the novel Ziyu is still the emperor until the ending? No detroned? So he is no really a bad guy? 

He was the supposedly "dead" crown prince. The current Empress Dowager dethroned him. He was hiding the whole thing, that's why you see he's planning to do sth big which is taking back his throne. He will be stay as the emperor until the end, yes.

I am watching the series development and how its veering away from the novel, episodes 17-21 and feeling like its a whole new story in the making