That's okay, I am going to wait for the subs :-)

failed to join bc of busy schedule :') 

will you be hosting a watchparty for next week's episode? would love to join you then <3

obaachan:

failed to join bc of busy schedule :') 

will you be hosting a watchparty for next week's episode? would love to join you then <3

I will try, will probably send DMs to the people who commented here already like 20 minutes in advance of airtime of episode 4 so you have at least a chance to join earlier. Since the limit of people is 12 and after that theres a waiting line. 

Veensie:

That's okay, I am going to wait for the subs :-)

Okay! I hope they release soon ^^

RandomUsagi :

I will try, will probably send DMs to the people who commented here already like 20 minutes in advance of airtime of episode 4 so you have at least a chance to join earlier. Since the limit of people is 12 and after that theres a waiting line. 

gotcha ! thank you for the heads up and taking your time to make this all work 

obaachan:

gotcha ! thank you for the heads up and taking your time to make this all work 

No problem ^^ back when Cherry Magic aired I joined watchparties myself. 

OMG this excitement is the same I had with Cherry Magic! I can't wait to join watch parties! Thanks for setting it up. 

anchorenomore:

OMG this excitement is the same I had with Cherry Magic! I can't wait to join watch parties! Thanks for setting it up. 

No problem ^^ Mine are always the raw/unsubbed ones but there's clearly still people interested in viewing it in advance of fansubs. 

RandomUsagi :

No problem ^^ Mine are always the raw/unsubbed ones but there's clearly still people interested in viewing it in advance of fansubs. 

I'm fine with Raw (I have basic understanding of Japanese and can sort of get what's going on since I read part of the manga) so I'm happy either way :) 

TX 

Okay posting link beforehand again today (again, max is 12 so only join if you can't find any alternatives yourself/want to do a watchparty) but I've heard it will air half an hour later than usually so I'm waiting for what happens. 

It will not be English subbed as usual. 

Again, only 12 users can join so if you see ''video loading'' its full. Can't really help with that. I will rewatch the episode if theres interest/late joiners. 

RandomUsagi :

Okay posting link beforehand again today (again, max is 12 so only join if you can't find any alternatives yourself/want to do a watchparty) but I've heard it will air half an hour later than usually so I'm waiting for what happens. 

It will not be English subbed as usual. 

Yes please, I want to join!

Loveless Devil:

Yes please, I want to join!

Okay, you can join the Hyperbeam link then ^^

Oki there's still a few places for those who wanna join.

Rewatching the raw episode currently on the same link ^