Came here after hearing your eyes tell by BTS, lmao. The vocals & rap were I m m a c u l a t e  <3  I cant wait to watch the movie. The plot sounds interesting plus I've never watched a Japanese drama/movie before only Anime ;-p

Your Eyes Tell by BTS is my absolute favorite song right now. Their high notes blend so fantastically. Jungkook wrote the lyrics, music, and produced it. He is one talented young man that will definitely go far in the music industry.  All of BTS is very talented. I am looking forward to seeing this drama though. I know there is already a Korean version as well which I plan to watch but I want to see this one first. Anxiously awaiting for this to be released in October. 

im here for the story Korean version is so good and of course bts two blessing in one

I came across the original Korean movie, and I saw that in like movies that are related/ recommended, this movie was there, and I clicked on it and realized, Wait, That's the same name as BTS' song, I watched the trailer and decided to watch the movie, but I can't find it anywhere :( So I'm just waiting for it to be released xd

i am a huge bts fan, but i couldnt connect to the song much. i stumbled over the movie, watched the trailer and squeaked when the song played, because i didnt know its the ost for the song. this made me watch the movie (i wasnt sure before) and i cried some ugly tears in the credit scene x) this song holds definitely a special place now.

Was the BTS song made for this movie or did the movie use BTS's song?

kadie890:

Was the BTS song made for this movie or did the movie use BTS's song?

You can Google this information.  Jungkook wrote the song, i assume melody, and wanted to use it for his album. Later they decided to apply with it. After it got chosen, he wrote the text together with others. So the melody wasnt made for the movie, but the lyrics were.