Uhm Tae-woong (born April 5, 1974), known as "Uhm-force" among his fans, is a popular actor from South Korea. He is the younger brother of singer Uhm Jung-hwa. He made variety show debut on Feb 25 2011, on KBS2's 1박2일 (1N2D).

Filmography

Films
[LIST]
[*]Never-ending Story (2012)
[*]Cyrano Agency (2010)
[*]Chaw (2009)
[*]Cellphone (2009)
[*]Sunny / Someone Dear is Far Away (2008)
[*]Forever the Moment (2008)
[*]Iri (2008)
[*]My Love (2007)
[*]The Birth of A Family (2007)
[*]Public Enemy 2 (2006)
[*]A Family (2004)
[*]Silmido (2003)
[*]Spring Bears Love (2003)
[*]The Happenings (1997)
[/LIST]
TV Drama
[LIST]
[*] The Equator Man
[*]Dr. Champ (2010)
[*]Queen Seondeok (TV series) (2009)
[*]Fight (2008) cameo
[*]Ma Wang / The Devil (2007)
[*]Stranger Than Paradise (2006)
[*]Wolf (2006)
[*]Rebirth / Resurrection (2005)
[*]Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang (2005)
[*]Forbidden Love (2004)
[*]Drama City (2003)
[/LIST]
Variety show
[LIST]
[*]KBS2 1박2일 (1 Night 2 Days), 2011
[/LIST]
As in Uhmmmmm...Tae Woong is yummy?
Jeaniessi wrote: As in Uhmmmmm...Tae Woong is yummy?

I like to think so too....lol

I've only seen him in Cyrano Dating Agency and 1N2D. At first, I didn't recognize him as the same guy. He is so charismatic on the film and he is simply adorkable in 1N2D...I love both sides...lol
I've seen him in: Queen Seondeok Cellphone (Handphone) My love Cyrano Agency SIU (Special Investigation Unit)
uhmmmmy ^^ me seen him : QSD, Rebirth, Mawang, Handphone is there any good show that included him left?
Uhm Tae Woong Vows to Marry Jung Ryeo Won
http://www.soompi.com/news/uhm-tae-woong-vows-to-marry-jung-ryeo-won

Actor Uhm Tae Woong and actress Jung Ryeo Won are garnering attention for their marriage vows.

Uhm Tae Woong revealed his marriage vow on MBC “A Good Day.” The actor and actress consistently displayed a romantic mood during the program.

Jung Ryeo Won said, “Uhm Tae Woong always proposes to every actresses he meets. Of course he proposed to me too but it felt nice. He has a charm of making his playful jokes sound sincere.”

Uhm Tae Woong then replied, “Which South Korean man would not propose to such a pretty woman? I will marry Jung Ryeo Won if ‘Never Ending Story’ if it reaches 250 million mark.”

Viewers who heard the shocking vow reacted with diverse responses: “Maybe he has a crush on her?” “The two look good together,” and “Cutie Uhm Tae Woong is so adorable.”
Uhm Tae-woong for Equator Man
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/02/uhm-tae-woong-for-equator-man/

Uhm Tae-woong has just been secured as the lead in Equator Man, continuing his very busy streak with a drama this time, after completing a string of movies. Uhm has basically been working nonstop for the past year and a half, ever since taking on 2010′s romantic comedy film Cyrano Dating Agency, then the 2010 sports-medicine drama Dr. Champ. In the past year alone he’s filmed or released three movies: dark rom-com Neverending Story, Crime Squad, and Introduction to Architecture.
As for Equator Man: It is described as the “male version of Women in the Sun” (same writer) and about “ambition and forgiveness.
Uhm Tae-woong will play a man whose father’s suspicious death still figures largely in his life, who finds himself in a taut rivalry with his friend. Baek Sung-hyun isn’t a confirmed addition to the cast, but the 22-year-old White Christmas actor has surfaced as a contender to join Equator Man, playing Uhm’s younger counterpart.
Confronting his intense, difficult life with burning heart, our hero turns himself into a successful businessman.

Equator Man follows Wild Romance on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but there’ll be two weeks in between the two dramas while KBS airs a four-part special. Uhm had also reportedly been attached to an upcoming medical drama, Third Ward, but production has been delayed on that drama after losing a broadcaster, so Equator Man will come first.
Tae Woong ssi! He's been a busy boy this year hasn't he? I can't wait to see Neverending Story.

He needs more pictures here...Let's fix this. only 7 posts?! that's just wrong.

Theater
The Caucasian Chalk Circle
Jesus Christ Superstar

Music Videos
Lyn - 보통여자 ("Ordinary Woman")
SG Wannabe - Timeless
Hwayobi - 눈물 ("Tears")
Page - 난 늘 혼자였죠 ("I am always alone")

Awards
2011 KBS Entertainment Awards: Best Entertainer Award for 1 Night 2 Days
2009 MBC Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award, Actor for Queen Seondeok
2006 14th Chunsa Film Art Awards: Best New Actor for Family Ties
2005 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor for Resurrection and Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang
2005 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Han Ji-min for Resurrection
2004 KBS Drama Awards: Special/One-Act Drama Award, Actor for Blue Skies of Jeju Island

Nominated
2010 SBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award, Special Planning Drama - Actor for Dr. Champ
2008 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best Supporting Actor for Forever the Moment
2006 42nd Baeksang Art Awards: Best Actor (TV) for Resurrection

Mawang...! His role there is fantastic alongside Jo Ji Hoo! And Kin yushin. I love his intesity. he is an able actor for that. But then in Neverneding story he is a goof. But I hear he is a dork lol. <3
wow 2 pages of uhm tae woong what a popularity ^^
bokami wrote: wow 2 pages of uhm tae woong

what a popularity ^^

Isn't it? I had to bump this and Song Il Gook, both good actors, in the abyss of oblivion? Come on...
I will add to it, because I love him.

Sorry for the double post, but here is another one. The movie is already out, but it is a cute interview.