Crazy4You wrote: Haha what? No Se7en is a solo singer...whose name is Se7en haha. L is from Infinite (: And I think he can act fine. Or maybe I'm biased. Haha.

aaah ok..i somehow knew i was wrong...as for the acting bit, i think he tries too hard to give that icy cold stare..just doesn't work for me lol...and so that they don't point fingers at us (threadjackers), Lee Min Ki is so friggin' talented :)
KamZ wrote: aaah ok..i somehow knew i was wrong...as for the acting bit, i think he tries too hard to give that icy cold stare..just doesn't work for me lol...and so that they don't point fingers at us (threadjackers), Lee Min Ki is so friggin' talented :)

Hahaha :p I dunno I don't feel that way about him, but then again, maybe I'm biased.

And yes Lee Min Ki is a handsome and talented guy (:
Crazy4You wrote: I have that on my list! Might fit it into my next line up (:

:D

KamZ wrote: true..i still miss him..although i love Sung Joon..he's another one to watch out for...^^

i'm not going to watch that bahahahaaaaaaaaa

Your loss :p

Crazy4You wrote: I still do, too! And haha I'm loving him, too, and also L (Hyun Soo) - he was the reason I started watching it (:

He is sooooo pretty me likey :)
RainFlower wrote: He is sooooo pretty me likey :)

I ♡ him :D
Lol Kamz. I didn't know who LMK was before SUFBB but after his cameo, it made me want to pick up Dal Ja's Spring and Chilling Romance.
christypop wrote: Lol Kamz. I didn't know who LMK was before SUFBB but after his cameo, it made me want to pick up Dal Ja's Spring and Chilling Romance.

i knew who he was because RF had been gushing about him for quite sometime...but i had never really watched any of his dramas or movies...and i think SUFBB was a perfect 1st drama to watch..he was just awesome in it...you can see how much potential he's got...but i still don't want to watch older dramas because i've got so many on my list already...i know i'll never be able to finish them all..i promise i'll watch all his future dramas though lol
christypop wrote: Lol Kamz. I didn't know who LMK was before SUFBB but after his cameo, it made me want to pick up Dal Ja's Spring and Chilling Romance.

his character is totally different in DJS though be warned although i ♥ him in that too
RainFlower wrote: his character is totally different in DJS though be warned although i ♥ him in that too

i'm really tempted to add DJS btw (just read the synopsis) lol...control kamz control!!
RainFlower wrote: his character is totally different in DJS though be warned although i ♥ him in that too

Haha I loved his character in SUFFB, so I hope to love him in DJS even if it's different. (:

KamZ wrote: i'm really tempted to add DJS btw lol...control kamz control!!

Hahaha don't be like me - a person who has no control over what she adds :p
He is awesome in Dal Ja's Spring. I see Spellbound/Chilling Romance is up Raw at DC....it's only a matter of time! Can't wait. I really need to watch "Mixed up investigative agency"... DB raves about it. and Lee Min Ki is just cool in general.
KamZ wrote: i'm really tempted to add DJS btw (just read the synopsis) lol...control kamz control!!

dont add it you wouldnt like it at ALL ...evil RF strikes again muhahahahaha
Jeaniessi wrote: He is awesome in Dal Ja's Spring. I see Spellbound/Chilling Romance is up Raw at DC....it's only a matter of time! Can't wait.

I really need to watch "Mixed up investigative agency"... DB raves about it. and Lee Min Ki is just cool in general.

Omo really?? I want to watch it!! Can't wait for subs :D!!! And I haven't heard of that drama!
Are those movies or dramas? and RF, don't worry, i'm not adding it :p
KamZ wrote: Are those movies or dramas?
and RF, don't worry, i'm not adding it :p

Dal Ja's Spring ~ Romantic/Comedy drama w/ Chae Rim...very very very good.
Mixed Up Investigative Agency ~ Drama
Spellbound ~ Movie with Son Ye Jin.
Jeaniessi wrote: Dal Ja's Spring ~ Romantic/Comedy drama w/ Chae Rim...very very very good.
Mixed Up Investigative Agency ~ Drama
Spellbound ~ Movie with Son Ye Jin.

i know DJS is a drama... Mixed Up and & Spellbound are they new? *goes to check*