MDL Actor Profile[/URL]

Lee Min-ki (born January 16, 1985) is a South Korean actor, model and singer. He received accolades for his supporting role in the Korean blockbuster, Haeundae (film), in which he plays a lifeguard who makes a heartbreaking sacrifice when a fictional tsunami hits the Korean beach town of Haeundae. His most recent film, Quick, opened in Korea in July 2011. He is also known for his starring roles on several popular Korean drama series, including Dal-Ja's Spring with actress Chae Rim and Love Truly with actress and former Korean pop star Eugene (entertainer). He released his debut EP in August 2009 in South Korea.

[U]Filmography

Television
Be Strong, Geum Soon! (MBC, 2005)
Rainbow Romance (MBC, 2005)
Love Truly (MBC, 2006)
Dal-Ja's Spring (KBS2, 2007)
Evasive Inquiry Agency (KBS2, 2007)
Shut Up Flower Boy Band (TVN, 2012)

Film
Riverbank Legends (cameo appearance) (2006)
A Good Day to Have an Affair (2007)
Humming (2008)
Romantic Island (2008)
Oishii Man (2009)
Haeundae (2009)
A Million (2009)
Quick (2011)
Spellbound (2011)
----------------------------------

I've seen him in one episode of RM, although he didn't do much, but I loved him in his guest in Shut Up! Flower Boy Band enough to keep watching more stuff with him in them.
WHAT!!! He didn't already have a thread either? I was watching I Really Really Like You a few years back, but that was right when I went on my drama hiatus so I never got to finish it. He was adorable in it :) I'm definitely gonna start it over soon.
He had such a charm in the first 2 episodes of Shut Up Flower Boy Band... he's just unforgettable... Me too, started watching random stuff with him there :P
I've only seen him so far in Shut Up Flower Boy Band but I LOVED his short appearance. I agree with VioletSakura - he's just unforgettable (:
Crazy4You wrote: I've only seen him so far in Shut Up Flower Boy Band but I LOVED his short appearance. I agree with VioletSakura - he's just unforgettable (:

na du...he floored me in SUFBB...now i love him
KamZ wrote: na du...he floored me in SUFBB...now i love him

Haha ditto! For those 2 episodes he was my favorite character of the series...still is...*sigh* I need to watch something else with him soon!
Dal Ja's Spring he is lovely in that :D
RainFlower wrote: Dal Ja's Spring he is lovely in that :D

I have that on my list! Might fit it into my next line up (:
Crazy4You wrote: Haha ditto! For those 2 episodes he was my favorite character of the series...still is...*sigh* I need to watch something else with him soon!

true..i still miss him..although i love Sung Joon..he's another one to watch out for...^^

RainFlower wrote: Dal Ja's Spring he is lovely in that :D

i'm not going to watch that bahahahaaaaaaaaa
KamZ wrote: true..i still miss him..although i love Sung Joon..he's another one to watch out for...^^

I still do, too! And haha I'm loving him, too, and also L (Hyun Soo) - he was the reason I started watching it (:
Ummm why are there no hot pics in here? What the hell okay?!

Crazy4You wrote: I still do, too! And haha I'm loving him, too, and also L (Hyun Soo) - he was the reason I started watching it (:

that L guy can't act lol..he's from Se7en right?! or i'm confused lol
Lovely spam Jeanie!! :D
KamZ wrote: that L guy can't act lol..he's from Se7en right?! or i'm confused lol

Haha what? No Se7en is a solo singer...whose name is Se7en haha. L is from Infinite (: And I think he can act fine. Or maybe I'm biased. Haha.