Jo Jung-suk (조정석) (born December 26, 1980)

Film: Architecture 101

Television dramas

The King 2 Hearts (MBC, 2012) - Eun Shi-kyung
What's Up? (MBN, 2011-2012) - Kim Byung-gun

Theater

Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2011)
True West (2010)
The Island (2009)
Spring Awakening (2009)
Fever Night (2008)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2008)
Janggeum the Great (2008)
Evil Dead (2008)
Organ in My Heart (2008)
First Love (2007)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2006)
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (2006)
All Shook Up (2006)
Le Passe-Muraille (2006)
Nunsense A-Men (2005)
Grease (2004-2005)
The Nutcracker (2004)

Awards

2010 4th The Musical Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Spring Awakening)
2009 15th Korea Musical Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Spring Awakening)
2008 14th Korea Musical Awards: Best New Actor (Organ in My Heart)

MDL Link : http://mydramalist.com/actor/1974/jo-jung-suk
T____T it breaks my heart... well,,i've only seen him in WU and K2H, i think.. oh wait...he only have done 2 TV dramas? but no wonder his acting is so great..he has theater background..
soracantabile wrote: T____T
it breaks my heart...

well,,i've only seen him in WU and K2H, i think..
oh wait...he only have done 2 TV dramas?
but no wonder his acting is so great..he has theater background..

yeah... it must be his training in theater.
and since i've watched all his dramas, and already downloaded architect 101,,so i think i will be his stalker from now on.. will watch his other dramas and movies in the future.. :D
Ahaha. See , the k2h thing probably will bring him into some recognition, which is great. I hope he will contniue to appear in some well written dramas from time to time, but he should totally focus on his musi theatre - he has the voice, and musci theatre is probably demanding. I really liked his characters so far, both tremendous sweethearts, very endearing. I just wonder what made him decide to go drama at this point, and not earlier.
He has such a great voice. His acting skills are very good too. He should play a main character in a drama or movie.

Bladey wrote: I just wonder what made him decide to go drama at this point, and not earlier.

maybe he is a picky guy..*which is a great thing*..or i hope he is.. :D

WU and K2H' stories are not like the usual kdrama stories, right?
and i heard architect 101 also great..
@Sora: Absolutely. I hope he is Very picky ;-) What;s up...let me put it this way I am not a fan of shcool dramas but I enjoyed that one, also because of reference to les choristes, it really puts that drama in a different light and it was a great bonding drama too, in a sense. K2H is a pretty unique story among all the sea of dramas. I absolutely loved every minute of it..until...! oh well. this thread is not for spoilers. It really makes me appreciate the character more, however. Maybe he will, Yeona, but I dare say his role in k2h was a very prominent supporting role, he was practically a tertiary main. It will all depend on what sort of agent he has - and whether or not he will be skilled enough to help him find the right dramas. His voice is to die for. very powerful.
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!! Please, come back!!!!
soracantabile wrote: and since i've watched all his dramas, and already downloaded architect 101,,so i think i will be his stalker from now on..
will watch his other dramas and movies in the future.. :D

has it been subbed?
He's a cutie pie. I liked him in What's up. I can't wait to start K2H.