NiandNa:

Not hate, just dislike...

Im Yoon Ah - she made K2 bad. I am reluctant to watch The King in love because of her, even though I am a big fan of Hong Jong Hyun

Shin Min Ah - there is something about her that makes me drop her series. Not finished any she is in

I don't like most of Yoo Ah's shows but she was decent in the King In Love 

Ruth:

Park Hae Jin (Sorry but he kiss scenes look like the actress's breath stinks and he can't breath)

Lee min ho

Suzy 

So Ji Sub???? = Shin Min Ah????

Park Shin Hye (Korean Kristen Stewart)

Sulli (just don't watch anything she's in)

Lol.... I like you comment about PSH.... I get annoyed that she ALWAYS frowns in most of her scenes and she gets a huge dimple in her chin and has bad kissing scenes.... Kristen Stewart always looks stoned  or drugged to me which also reminds me of Hyeri  and SSK....lol 

CharlieBishop:
I haven't liked any of Lee Min Ho's dramas, and I've already watched 3. Maybe drama #4 will be the winner? It's not even like I'm picking the wrong shows. From what I can tell, lots of people loved Boys Over Flowers and City Hunter. Maybe fewer people like The Heirs, but it still seemed pretty popular. He tends to play the same character over and over, and that character is one that I just can't stand. 

The only show I liked Min Ho in and finished was Legend of the Blue Sea 

lee min ho is the awesome actor . he is very good actor . and his performance is awesome. 

MonikaB:

No hate. Just won't watch/prefer not to watch.

Lee Min-Ho.  Nadech.  Kimmy Kimberley Voltemas.

lee min ho is awesome

Ma Dong Seok, good actor, but I don't really like him, sorry....

Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Min Jung, Im Yoon Ah

As for popular actors and actresses i don't really like, here are a few: 

Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Lee Joon Gi, Suzy, ...

I can't stand  Choi Min Ho. Can't say the reason, but everything about him irritates me. His face, behaviour, poor acting ...

And I don't like Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye (lol, her crying scene and kiss scenes are awful) and Jung Yong Hwa (yes, You're Beautiful and Heartstrings are nightmares for me :D).

(Cringeee :D)

And everyone loves Lee Jong Suk and  Seo Kang Joon, but I can't see why. 

Hwang Jung Eum. I'm not saying she is terrible, but her acting us over-the-top and honestly just annoying.

And Shin Se Kyung!!  She ruined almost every drama. 

I wouldnt say hate,but these are the actors/actresses I have aversion to. I avoid their work as much as possible, as they have ruined many drama for me. 

Jang Geun Suk- he was actually my first k-actor I had a crush on,bit he got so diva and now I can't stand him.

Joo Jin Mo- can't actually say why I don't like him. Just rubs me the wrong way somehow..

Jin Se Yeon- cringed at her wooden acting since day one

Shin Se Kyung- I used to think she was a horrible actress, now she doesn't bother me so much. I actually enjoyed her in The Girl Who Sees Smells. Now she is kind of hit or miss with her acting.

Go Ara- I actually used to really like her. I thought she was good in reply 1997,and soo pretty,but more I see of her acting the more I realize she has same acting style and expressions all the time and I find it quite annoying.

Hwang Jung Eum- strangely she happens to always be in the dramas I was looking forward to,so I tried to get through them many times,but that just made my allergy to her acting worse.  I really can't stand her facial expressions,but especially her screeching voice.

Emi Takei- cannot act well, and something about her just annoys me..

Min:

Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Min Jung, Im Yoon Ah

As for popular actors and actresses i don't really like, here are a few: 

Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Lee Joon Gi, Suzy, ...

We seem to have same taste ;) 

Go Ara -- Her acting annoys me, I'm sorry.

Shin Se Kyung -- Almost everybody here already mentioned her, lol

Kim So Hyun -- I respect her acting and everything but her recent dramas (Ruler and Radio Romance) were just not a good choice. Maybe it is just me but her characters are not well written which makes me a little bit annoyed :/ Love her tho tbh.

Hate is a very strong word. I don’t hate him but if there is an actor whose work I go out of my way to avoid, it’s Lee Min Ho. I’m very sorry, LMH!

It’s not entirely his fault.  Boys Over Flowers was my introduction to him and, unfortunately, I hated it so much it put me off LMH.  Every time I see him (TV, print, anything), I get reminded of fur coats, curly hair and that song. *shudder* I just can’t. I can’t. 

Actors: 

Gong Yoo

Yamashita Tomohisa

Furukawa Yuki

Suda Masaki

Actresses:

Suzy

Nanao

Kiritani Mirei

Kuroshima Yuina

Pigeon3:
Gong Yoo

Pigeon3:
Furukawa Yuki

Pigeon3:
Suda Masaki

Ok we need to have a sit down and talk because those guys are my favs...

WHY??!!!!!