Saherish Fatima:

Then i will saybjust becoz of any one drama u cant say he is not a good dr.. But as far as i m concerned i never go for that drama which i thibk not of my tyoe either its havibg mybfavs too

I've seen So Ji Sub in three dramas and two movies, lol; I'm not basing my thoughts off of just one. But yeah, to each their own!

KoriNeko18:

I've seen So Ji Sub in three dramas and two movies, lol; I'm not basing my thoughts off of just one. But yeah, to each their own!

Agreed if we compare to thier old dramas to recent one yes they all have improved...

Park Hae Jin (Sorry but he kiss scenes look like the actress's breath stinks and he can't breath)

Lee min ho

Suzy 

So Ji Sub???? = Shin Min Ah????

Park Shin Hye (Korean Kristen Stewart)

Sulli (just don't watch anything she's in)

Park Shin Hye - Idk what it is about her, but I can't seem to like any character she plays. Maybe it's a lack of display of genuine emotion? 

Kang Ki Young - I'm sure it's because all of the character he plays are SO obnoxious, but I just can't like him anymore...

Iu watched most of her drama since I do like her as an idol but actress wise nah she can’t act

Suzy same thing as iu

No min woo good looking and has lots of potential when he started out but sucks as the main

Song hye kyo never really get the hype about her full house and dots couldn’t finish 

Lee Jong suk he’s not bad but just a little overrated and some bad projects

Lee yu bi better as second lead she was pretty funny but a little annoying in Pinocchio 

Lee min ho isn’t bad but some of his projects are questionable

Ha ji won acting isn’t great sometimes I feel she’s stiff 

Yoo in na she’s so stiff her face is so emotionless 

Song Joong ki way too hyped only good in innocent man 

Park min young never really liked her acting 

Rain like he’s so hyped but his acting is just so so 

Lee Min Ho

I really don't understand why he's so popular. I feel like all the characters he's played are the same (cold and/or selfish jerks) so his acting is really static and boring to watch. 

Lee Jong Suk

I wouldn't say I hate him, but in my opinion he is overrated. His performances don't really impress me, the first drama I saw him in left a bad taste in my mouth.

Shin Se-kyung  I wish she bring more personality to her roles  her facial movements are sometimes stiff.

i i wasnt the biggest fan of lee sung kyung during her 'doctors' and 'cheese in the trap' times mostly due to the characters she played. but after watching weightlifting fairy kim bok joo, the drama really change my perspective of her and made me realise that she's such a great actor for me to be able to hate her in one drama and love her in the next. 

My List
  1. Park Shin Hye - Like her as a person, not a fan of her acting.
  2. Lee Min Ho - Not a fan of his acting at all
  3. Kim Soo Hyun - I swear this guy is overhyped to the hills. His acting is blah
  4. Park Seo Joon - I honestly tried, I don't hate him at all, but his acting is okay
  5. Hwang Jung-eum - I can't stand how she overacts in everything.
  6. Park Bo Gum - Sweet guy, not a fan of his acting and don't get why he's special
  7. Jang Keun-suk - I can't stand his acting. 
  8. Park Min Young - Don't get the hype with her, didn't like her acting in anything
  9. Lee Seung Gi - Really don't get his acting and why its praised
  10. Ji Chang Wook - I swear I have an hate and love relationship with him and his acting xD
  11. Kim So Eun - Not a fan of her acting

Hate is such a strong word. BUT I will avoid anything that has these actors in it;

Lee Jong Suk
Sung Hoon
Push
Shin Se Kyung

Hwang Jung Eum and Angela Baby - sorry, sorry.

Moon Geun Young - the WORST korean actress ever! She can only show the "I'm a scared little girl" face and has no talent at all. 

Newer park shin hye dramas (anything before heartstrings is okay).  Shin Se Kyung ... I have a love hate relationship with her because I hate her in modern dramas ( I.e bride of hebaek & Black Knight) but like her in historical dramas (I.e six flying dragons & tree with deep roots). Lee Min Ho .... I tried & he just so over rated.

Park Shin Hye 

Nam Ki Ae