not like most hated but I dislike park shin hye, girl is over rated and can not act

and shin se kyung can not act

hwang jang eum

kim so hyun too

gu hye sun - can not act for god's sake, I wanted almost all her dramas

jung il woo

Park hae jin.. Not hate, but I can't relate to his looks. Something about his face just screams 'bad villian character'.. If he's the main lead, I will avoid at all cost unless the plot is really good like cheese in the trap. I read the webtoon.. loved it.. but found out he's the lead .. no choice but to watch..

Male : Lee Min Ho, Seo Kang Joon

Female : Shin Se Kyung, Park Shin Hye

Actresses: Nam Ji Hyun!! Gu Hye Seon!!  Lee Da Hae, Shin Se Kyung Park Shin Hye, .

Actors: So Ji Sub, Kim Hyun Joong!! Lee Min Ho, Kim Nam Gil!!  Lee Dong Gun!!  Ha Suk Jin, Joo Sang Wook

vandertae:

Male : Lee Min Ho, Seo Kang Joon

Female : Shin Se Kyung, Park Shin Hye

seo kang joon ...umm why ?

Diefenbaker:

Hate is a very strong word. I don’t hate him but if there is an actor whose work I go out of my way to avoid, it’s Lee Min Ho. I’m very sorry, LMH!

It’s not entirely his fault.  Boys Over Flowers was my introduction to him and, unfortunately, I hated it so much it put me off LMH.  Every time I see him (TV, print, anything), I get reminded of fur coats, curly hair and that song. *shudder* I just can’t. I can’t. 

I agree so much I wanna cry

tottochxn:

seo kang joon ...umm why ?

I know a few people that also don't like him. Tbh I don't think his acting is actually that great(nor do I think he is especially bad) ,but I he is so beautiful to look at I would happily watch him clipping his toenails even 

ryoma74:

Joy lol

That just hurts :-/

ShotaSidePart:

That just hurts :-/

Is Joy amazing in The Great Seducer? I have high hopes because she's my bias :(

CharlieBishop:
I haven't liked any of Lee Min Ho's dramas, and I've already watched 3. Maybe drama #4 will be the winner? It's not even like I'm picking the wrong shows. From what I can tell, lots of people loved Boys Over Flowers and City Hunter. Maybe fewer people like The Heirs, but it still seemed pretty popular. He tends to play the same character over and over, and that character is one that I just can't stand. 

I am by no means a huge Lee Min Ho fan, but I did love him in City Hunter. Not all that much for romance, but the story with his father was very sad and he acted it well. Just my opinion, though. I agree there are better actors out there, I have a thing for his voice, though lol 

Now, actors I dislike: 

Jang Geun Suk - ever since You're Beautiful, worst drama ever, I cannot take that guy seriously. 

Choi Jin Hyuk - I avoided his dramas, but I could make peace with him in Tunnel. 

Park Yoo Chun - No idea why, I just don't like him.

Hwang Jung Zum - Her voice. Is so. Annoying. omgosh. If not for her, Kill Me Heal Me, could have been so much better. And She was Pretty... well I won't even get into that, I dropped that drama faster than a hot potato. 

Angel:

Is Joy amazing in The Great Seducer? I have high hopes because she's my bias :(

Haven't watched it yet but I liked her in The Liar and His Lover even tho she was bashed...

Actor: Ryu Shi Won 

Actress: Lee Tae Im, Park Shi Yeon

Lee Min Ho

Park Shin Hye

2 main leads on DOTS ...*Forgot their names xD

Suzy

Shin Se-Kyeong