I really dislike ..

Park Hae Jin, seriously I don't understand why so many people  like him. Cheese  in the trap would have been better without Him.

Go Ah Ra, I dislike all the dramas she is in. zero emotion. nothing , none, nada ..... plain..............

not hate but overrated or vague acting. long list

lee minho

park min young

lee jong suk

suzy (can't see her as an actrice, i don't know why)

kim soo hyun

jun ji hyun (-_-! )

im shi wan (can't see him as an actor, i don't know why)

park shin hye

jong na ra (-_-! )

lee byung hun

choi min shik (yes)

lee kyung young (-_-! )

jang geun suk

UEE and IU

son ye jin

im yoona (-_-! )

choi kang hee (-_-! )

jo in sung

son hyun joo (-_-! )

moon geun young

kim go eun

gong yoo (great dude, but kinda getting annoying that everyone is jumping in the gong-yoo-train, just because of goblin.)

ill stop here.... for now.

Not hate, just dislike...

Im Yoon Ah - she made K2 bad. I am reluctant to watch The King in love because of her, even though I am a big fan of Hong Jong Hyun

Shin Min Ah - there is something about her that makes me drop her series. Not finished any she is in

Hate is too strong of a word, but I dislike...

Park Hae Jin - I honestly don't like anything about his acting

Actor:

-Park Yoo Chun (Started since Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I didn't really like him as the main lead but okay whatever.)

-Jung Gyu Woon (Most likely because of the roles he played)

Actress:

-Go Ah Ra (I can't seem to like any of her roles. They just annoyed the hell out of me, oh my god. I'll see if she could change my mind with Black.)

-Suzy (Not exactly hate but something about her feels off)

Love/Hate:

-Hwang Jung Eum (I love her so much in Kill Me, Heal Me, but boyyy most of her roles love to scream, whine, and overreact A LOT.)

-Park Min Young (She's even on my favorite actress list but honestly, she gets on my nerves sometimes.)

-Shin Min Ah (It's usually hit or miss for me.)

please no haters but I agree with Njkita. I don't like Ji Chang wook as well

OMG Suzy works my nerves like no one else

Also Lee Jong Suk- dont really hate him but the hype is really fantastic

(Tis why I will NEVER watch While You Were Sleeping)

Shin Se Kyung- Again Don't hate but she is just a sh!t actress

Jo jung suk -- he reminds me of a shark i cant watch shows with him as the male lead (except oh my ghostess)

park shin hye-- unpopular opinion i know, but she just doesnt have any chemistry with any actors whatsoever but i have still watched some of her work

also! im shi won--- i just cant take him seriously lol

Hands down first place: So Ji Sub/Song Hye Kyo

Close second: Jung Il Woo/Park So Dam

Third: Choi Jin Hyuk (I don't think I have a third actress I dislike)

Hate for me is too strong a word so I’m gonna go with dislike. Majority of the time I don’t watch someone because of a role they’ve played:

Park Shin Hye - Needs some serious acting lessons and perhaps not doing the same roles time after time with the constant “poor me” and cringy tears which don’t move me one little bit and also her facial expression during kisses. I’ve given her 3 chances and now I just avoid her dramas. 

Lee Sung Kyung - Do all her roles consist of screeching and being a beach to people? One episode of her was more than enough and then I saw a clip of another drama and once again she’s screeching. I would try to watch her in her upcoming drama but honestly I don’t need blood pouring out of my ears. 

Bea Hayden - She is just a weak actress. I’ve felt no chemistry with her Starry Night Starry Sea co star and the crying once again seems cringy and non realistic. 

Go Ah Ra - Only seen her in Hwarang but I found her utterly and completely boring to watch. Simple as. 

Joanne Tseng - Watched two of her dramas. Refresh Men, which I was only watching for Aaron but I ended up dropping at it got boring towards the end and Attention Love. My goodness me  she is the most boring and bland actress I’ve ever watched  no chemistry with her co star in Attention Love and I did skip a couple of episodes because of the boredom and dragging and jumped straight to the end. 

Sung Joon - I like to give people multiple chances but when I watched him in High Society I literally forced my way through the drama for Park Hyungsik but I just couldn’t take it anymore so I ended up dropping it but saying that it HAS been years since that drama was made so I may give him another chance but for now I can’t watch him. 

Nam Goong Min - I don’t dislike him per se but he does creep me out. In Sensory Couple I found he was speaking EXTREMELY slow and then in Remember not realising he was playing another baddie, the constant shouting UGH. 

Park Seo Joon - I can’t seem to finish his dramas. She Was Pretty and Fight My Way I couldn’t finish because of either boredom or the character. The only other drama I’ve seen him in is Hwarang which I did finish but only because of the other actors. Also, I have tried Midnight Runner but meh. 

Nothing that hasn't been mentioned before, but.. 

I don't hate anyone, just dislike/feel weird about.

Jang Geun Suk - really can't stand the sight of him, sorry. Somehow i've still managed to finish two of his dramas..

Shin Se Kyung - so plain!! how does she get leading roles..

Yoona - i don't know, something about her is off-putting. 

and.. a few more(i tend to avoid the dramas/movies they are in.)

Jung Il Woo, Kim Sae Ron, Yoon Eun Hye, Yeo Jin Goo.

No hate. Just won't watch/prefer not to watch.

Lee Min-Ho.  Nadech.  Kimmy Kimberley Voltemas.

These are actors or actresses who I have seen in several different dramas and they either annoy me or I have to quit the drama since their acting is not up to par  

* Shin Se Kyung I call her the "drama killer" since she has ruined every show I have seen her in with her bad acting and has the same facial expressions and screeching in each show (Bride of the Water God, Black Knight, Fashion King)....I didn't even finish Black Knight even though I loved the other cast members and the actress who played the seamstress should have played the lead since she had great chemistry with the male lead and is a wonderful actress....I only finished BOTWG because of the other cast members who I liked .....

*Kim Min-jung in Man To Man .....her acting and facial expressions were so annoying I only made it to 3 episodes and her eyes were creepy... I was surprised since she has acted for 30 years 

Romance Killers

*Hwang Jung Geum and Sun Ah

I have watched 3 dramas by them and they had ZERO chemistry with the lead and 2nd lead men, characters were annoying and screaming a lot and the had  actors who are amazing kissers and the women were like statues..... Sun Ah was mean, hit the men, was bitter and chewed food like a cow in Sam Soon and I wanted the 2nd lead female to be with Joo Sang Wook in Masked Prosecutor since they had amazing he chemistry and you could see she liked him whereas Sun Ah was cold and distant...... I think both should not do any romance shows since they ruin them.... Sun Ah can do drama but not romance... Jung Eum always tends to play weak, accident prone females which I am tired of always seeing in k-dramas 

*Ku Hye-sun..I have tried to watch 7 different shows with her and have NOT finished any of them.... She uses the same facial expressions in all of them ( frown and squinting her eyes) and is boring..... I was disappointed when they changed to the older leads in Angel Eyes since the younger ones had great chemistry and Nam  ( younger actress) is amazing in all of the dramas I have seen her in  even though she is younger that most of the other actresses.... hye Sun would probably do well as a mime or silent actor since you use your face to express things maybe that is why theychoose her to play anime characters since they tend to have over the top facial expressions 

*  Han Ye-seul...I tried to watch 6 different shows with her and only finished 3 and only because I liked the cast members.... most of her characters are annoying and scream, hit, rude or snobby.... I couldn't finish Couple or Trouble since she was so over the top psycho and I wanted to smack her.... The only thing I like is her English speaking voice otherwise I avoid her and her dramas 

renebean:
@Eliza I haven't seen Hwarang but Park Seo Joon was annoying in She Was Pretty but he's great in Fight My Way. I think it depends on the characters. 

I liked him in his shows but the female leads in Fight My Way and She Was Pretty were horrible so they ruined those shows for me and had zero chemistry and I know that was not his fault since he has had great chemistry in other shows with his female co-stars and bromances