I adore Kang Dong Won since Ifirst saw him in Priests. He is mainly movie actor thus nos so well-known. I think that every character he played was uniqe and such a well-made with every single detail. He can play crazy murderer, cheecky player, joson warrior and nostalgic romantic. His acting caught my attention since he is doing it excelent. Second is- of course- King Lee Jun Ki, who, as Dong Won can play just every hero. I still consider his first I guess movie King and The Clown as masterpiece, i recommend it to everyone.
1. Ji Chang Wook - Such great acting in Healer and thanks to him, Healer is on my top list of favorite drama
2. Sung Dong Il - This ahjusshi is nailing it! He knows which drama is going to be a jackpot. $_$
3. Song Joong Ki - I'm surprised no one made him to be on any of their list of favorite Korean actors. (/ω\) He's cute and knows how to play with his emotions.
4. So Ji Sub - Not that handsome but I could say he's charming and good looking. 꺼져!
5. Gong Yoo - Charming and passionate about what he's doing (which is acting, duh!)
6. Lee Dong Wook - I'm just going to praise his handsomeness and his focussed acting. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Jung Kyung Ho-Cruel City was his best performance and Im loving all the his other drama.He can act comedy, drama, thriller......
Kim Nam Gil- I was amazed in his acting as Bidam,. His fighting scene and his acting was awesome.
Jang Hyuk- Well. What can I say. All his works were magnificent!!! :)
My number one is Shin Sung Rok, but I'm biased. But he can act well, legit, so it's not THAT biased.
Some others that I find great...

Seo In Guk - his Shopping King Louie performance and the little subtleties like the way he spoke and walked really got me
Ji Sung - whether you think KMHM is overrated or not, his acting was amazing
Jang Hyuk - Beautiful Mind reminded me how much I love his eccentricities
Choi Won Young - in I Remember You *^* And KMHM and Come Back Mister. Needs more love
Song Kang Ho - vetaran actor ajusshi! he's amazing
Jo Jung Suk - I love his eccentric acting style as well! It's super unique and he just is so captivating to watch...
Jo Jung Suk - He stole the show in the drama What's Up and continues to shine in all his roles. By far my favorite actor.

Jin Kyung - Ice queen extraordinaire and I love her for it.
Yeo Jingoo
- He is a very versatile actor who was able to show different kinds acting on his projects right at a very young age. 
- his acting in 'Hwayi' blew me away. That certain scene where he was able to show grief, rage, frustration and him releasing all his character's bottled up emotions, all at the same time was so insane, totally monstrous acting ability.
oiAKesH.gif
- Also in the drama 'Giant' where his character had to undergo a lot of beating and suffering and he was able to show a wide range of emotion for someone so young. 
- 'The Royal Gambler' was such a mess plot wise, but his acting was exceptional imo. He was just 18 at the time, but I was able to feel his character's growth throughout the drama. From a young, righteous prince to a mature King who had so much to go through. 
I'm probably one of very few female drama watchers that does not have any Biases/Baes/oppas, meaning I don't have favorite actore that I absolutely adore.

Regarding skills I totally admire Ji Sung. He is one of few actors that perfected ugly crying imho. He can convey emotions like being devastated, desperate and torn to pieces realistically like no other. I believed his sorrow especially in KMHM and defendant.

Chapeau to this talented actor!
Ji sung- Defendant
Jo In Sung- It's Okay that's Love and Memories of Bali, That Winter That Blows
Gong yoo- Goblin
Song Joong ki- Innocent Man 
The male lead in MEMORY 
im soo jung
jo in sung
jackie chan
Ji sung- Defendant, Kill me Heal me, Protect the boss and Secret
Nam Gung Min-  Remember War of the Son, Chief Kim, The Girl Who Sees Scents...
Kim Soo Hyun- The Moon that Embraces the Sun, The Thieves, The Producers, You Who Came from the Stars and Secretly Greatly :)
I loved Im Soo Jung in Sorry i love you,her performances are very believable and it's the only drama i have ever bawled my eyes out. Just finished Chicago Typewritter and i'm and even bigger fan of hers. My heart tore when her did and had me totally captivated. Gosh that girl doesn't look her age!

I'm a big fan of Jung Kyung Ho too. Smile you is one of my fav dramas. I also loved him in Cruel city and one more happy ending. He is versatile and can clearly play many different characters.
Jo In Sung.
Choi Min Sik.
Yoo Ah In
My top 10 of my current favourite actors and actresses

♥ Lee Joon
♥ Seo In Guk
♥ Yoo In Na
♥ Hongo Kanata
♥ Nam Gung Min
♥ Yoo In Young
♥ Kamiki Ryunosuke
♥ Lee Joon Ki