Lee sung min- Memory, Misaeng
Jo In Sung- It's Okay that's Love, That Winter That Blows
Gong yoo- Goblin, Train to Busan

1- Sung Joon

2- Jang Hyuk

3- Gong Yoo

4- Ji Sung

5- Seo In Guk

I haven't watched much Asian drama, just got into it. But I thought Oh Hee Joon's character performance in "My Id Is Gangnam Beauty" was very good. He was able to portray the creepy guy that everyone dislikes. I'd like to see him get some lead roles.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Ryu Jun Yeol?

I watched most of his movies and he's really versatile..he can be anything he wants to. i was amazed when i watch him in "The King" !

✔️ Jang Hyuk
✔️ Jo In Sung
✔️ Song Seung Hun
✔️ Lee Joon Ki
✔️ Gong Yoo
✔️ Nam Goong Min
✔️ Kyung Ho
✔️ Yoo Ah In
✔️ Park Seo Joon
✔️ Yeo Jin Goo
✔️ Seo In Guk
✔️ Kim Hae Won
✔️ Hyun Bin
✔️ Ji Chang Wook
✔️ Ju Ji Hoon
✔️ Kwon Sang Woo
✔️ Ryu Deok Hwan

Choi Min Shik - I would go as far as saying that he is the best actor in korean movies. He really goes into the roles that he takes on and makes it hard to remember that he is just an actor and not a gangster or a general. He is acting in a lot of the korean cult movies like Old Boy, Nameless Gangster, The Admiral, Tae Guk Gi and I Saw The Devil. Its not a coincidence that they were the ones that got to superstar status, Choi Min Shik is just that good. 

Jung Hae In - He has made some great dramas although he hasn't really been noticed by the public until recently when he acted as the reliable policeman in While You Were Sleeping. But what made me put him on this list is his work in the drama Pretty Noona Buys Me Food/ Something in the Rain. He made one of the most convincing acts in a romantic k-drama in the history of dramas. Whenever he was on screen you really couldn't see whether he was an actor or a real person filmed in a real scenario. He felt connected to his role at a level that is beyond a "newcomer" to the game and delivered an emotional and real performance that brought me to tears at times. 

Yoo Oh Sung - Can deliver so much emotion which you can see in his movies. Not as good on the smallscreen, feels like he got typecast as the scary father or gangster like the one he plays in Friend :/ Hope he gets over it because he is great as a lot of different types of roles

Yo Ah In - Versatile and a convincing actor that seem to work just as good on the small screen as in the big shot movies. His work in Six Flying Dragons, Veteran, Chicago Typewriter and Burning shows that he can take on any role. 

Im Joo Hwan - Skilled supporting actor that has worked up to the big dramas and movies. He is perfect as the nice brother, fiance or boss, with nice looks and a great delivery, but that is not all; He also is perfect for roles as the antagonist! I think that he could become one of the top actors in a few years if he continues his acting like this. 

Jo Jae Yun - My favorite actor, he isn't the best or most popular but he is so skilled. He has taken a lot of different roles during his career, he can play everything from the concerned husband to a scary sociopathic priest. His best works according to me would be in the thriller Save Me or his more playful role in Mad Dog

Kim Woo Bin - Not really that good YET, but I believe that he will become the next Won Bin/Hyun Bin. He has the looks and is the amount of charm that you can't seem to hate him even if he plays a character that is beyond slimy like the ones he did in The Heirs and Twenty. His acting works in action, drama and comedy, and because of this he continues to show his own color through every role he gets no matter how different they are. He is funny and can show some tears when needed; What more can you ask? 

Lee Jun Ho - An actor that I was surprised not to see at lists in the forum. He has showed that he can play complex and difficult roles with his work in Memory and in Just Between Lovers. He can't just take on serious roles, comedy is also a common genre that he works in. His acting in Chief Kim, Twenty shows that he is capable of choosing roles that has different characteristics and doing it with ease; Humor or Melo, Lee Jun Ho works in all scenarios. 

I like actors that can actually act. A pretty face is just an added bonus.

Men

• Kim Dong Wook
  • Jang Ki Yong
  • Heo Joon Ho
  • Woo Do Hwan
  • Kim Jae Wook
  • Ahn Nae Sang
  • Lee Joon Gi
  • Ma Dong Seok
  • Yoo Ah In

Ladies

• Seo Ye Ji
  • Jin Ki Joo
  • Park Bo Young
  • Park Ji Young
  • Jun Mi Sun

Mine are:

• Ha Jungwoo (The chaser, berlin file, terror live, nameless gangster)
  • Hwang Jungmin (ode to my father, the veternan, the wailing)
  • Song Kangho (the attorney, taxi, memories of murder, thirst)
  • Kim Yeonseok (The priest, yellow sea, the priest, 1987 when the day comes)
  • Joo Jinwoong (signal, beyond the clouds, believer, spy gone north)
  • Park Haeil (a Muse, memories of murder, my mother the mermaid, war of arrows) 
  • Lee Byunghun (all in, iris, mr.sunshine, bungee jumping on my own) 
  • Kang Dongwon (M, maunday thursday, a beautiful life, duelist, kundo age of rampant) 
  • Won Bin (a man from nowhere, taegukgi, my mother)
  • Lee sungmin (misaeng, golden time, broken, spy gone north)
  • Cho Minshik (roaring currents, oldboy, i saw the devil, new world)
  • Yoo ahIn (burning, chicago typewriter, secret affair, veteran, the throne) 
  • Ahn Sungki(silmido, the towe, unbowed, revivre, the devine move) 
  • Kim Kangwoo (a story of a man, after the rain, circle, coast guard, the railroad)
  • Ryu Seungryung (miracle of cell no7, masquerade, war of arrows)
  • Yoon Jemoon (the end of the world, kings 2 hearts, the man next dorr) 
  • Kim Yeongcheol (princess man, life is beautiful)
  • Gong Yoo (goblin, silenced, train to busan, the suspect) 
  • Jo Jaehyun (scandal, moebius, jang dojeon)
  • Kim Dongwook (the concubine, maids, the guest)
  • Yoo Jitae (healer, oldboy)
  • Jo Seungwoo (stranger, a life)
  • Ryu Junyeol (taxi driver, reply 1988)
  • Kim MyungMin (King of dramas, Behind the white tower, Beethoven Virus) 
  • Kim Gabsoo (Inspiring Generation, Cinderella Sister=
  • Yoo Ji Tae (He's great, I love his acting skills and the range of emotions he shows)
  • Woo Do Hwan (the best newcomer I've seen, I'm so happy he won Best Newcomer Award)
  • Yang Se Jong (outstanding performance in the drama Duel, he played three different roles)
  • Song Seung Heon (he convinces me in each role he's playing)

My list of the best of the best in Korea:

Choi Min Shik - just one word - Genius! Love him in every role and I think I've watched all his movies. My favorite roles of his are in Nameless Gangster: Rules of Time  and I Saw The Devil .

Kim Yoon Seok - another brilliant actor.  My favorite roles of his are in The Chaser and Dark Figure of Crime.

Ha Jung Woo - very versatile.  Brilliant in The Terror Live  (this movie is like his one man show) and also in The Yellow Sea.

Hwang Jung Min - excellent in The Wailing and The Spy Gone North.

Jo Jin Woong - very versatile, loved him in The Spy Gone North and also Signal.

Jo Jae Hyun - his role in The Weight left me speechless. He was great also in Bad Guy.

Kim Kang Woo - in love with his acting since 2011. Great in A Man's Story and The Taste of Money.

Jo Seung Woo - beyond greatness in Inside Men.

Joo Ji Hoon - in the past I thought that he's just pretty face but lately I'm very much impressed by his acting abilities in movies like  Dark Figure of Crime or The Spy Gone North.

Ji Sung...since I saw him play 7 different characters in Kill me heal me and each one was a totally different person, he earned my utmost respect. I believe he's one of the (if not the) best. 

Gong Hyo Jin... I can't explain.... she just moves me which means she's great.

Lee Jun-ho 

No matter how many times I rewatch Just Between Lovers, I. can. never. get. bored. of. watching. it.

His acting is truly amazing in it. I can't even explain how much I love it.

SuicidaLayniac:

Lee Jun-ho 

No matter how many times I rewatch Just Between Lovers, I. can. never. get. bored. of. watching. it.

His acting is truly amazing in it. I can't even explain how much I love it.

Agreed! He was perfect for that role 

Actually took Just Between Lovers off my On Hold list and started watching it because of the last couple of posts- dude is annoyingly good.