My list of the best from the best in Korea:

Choi Min Shik - just one word - Genius! Love him in every role and I think I've watched all his movies. My favorite roles of his are in Nameless Gangster: Rules of Time  and I Saw The Devil .

Kim Yoon Seok - another brilliant actor.  My favorite roles of his are in The Chaser and Dark Figure of Crime.

Ha Jung Woo - very versatile.  Brilliant in The Terror Live  (this movie is like his one man show) and also in The Yellow Sea.

Hwang Jung Min - excellent in The Wailing and The Spy Gone North.

Jo Jin Woong - very versatile, loved him in The Spy Gone North and also Signal.

Jo Jae Hyun - his role in The Weight left me speechless. He was great also in Bad Guy.

Kim Kang Woo - in love with his acting since 2011. Great in A Man's Story and The Taste of Money.

Jo Seung Woo - beyond greatness in Inside Men.

Joo Ji Hoon - in the past I thought that he's just pretty face but lately I'm very much impressed by his acting abilities in movies like  Dark Figure of Crime or The Spy Gone North.

Ji Sung...since I saw him play 7 different characters in Kill me heal me and each one was a totally different person, he earned my utmost respect. I believe he's one of the (if not the) best. 

Gong Hyo Jin... I can't explain.... she just moves me which means she's great.

Lee Jun-ho 

No matter how many times I rewatch Just Between Lovers, I. can. never. get. bored. of. watching. it.

His acting is truly amazing in it. I can't even explain how much I love it.

SuicidaLayniac:

Lee Jun-ho 

No matter how many times I rewatch Just Between Lovers, I. can. never. get. bored. of. watching. it.

His acting is truly amazing in it. I can't even explain how much I love it.

Agreed! He was perfect for that role 

Actually took Just Between Lovers off my On Hold list and started watching it because of the last couple of posts- dude is annoyingly good.

Goong Yoo, He is a legend actor in Korean Entertainment Industry.

Park hae jin- cheese in the trap. Bad guys.doctor stranger

Kim soohyun- the moon that embraces the sun- the producers.

Yoo ah in- six flyuing dragons 

Namgong min. The girl who sees smells 

Lee joong ki. Innocent man