Who do you guys think would be matches made in heaven? The match can be reality (paired together in a drama) or a imaginary ship (did not act together but would look cute together). 

Mine would be Kim Min Jae x Kim So Hyun. I would love to see them star in a drama together as leads!!!! 

Also, putting D.O. and Kim So Hyun together in Unforgettable was the best idea ever!

Yan Aaron and Kuo Puff. Their chemistry was amazing in Just You.
i would love to see ji sung and Moon Geun Young act together .. 
So Ji Sub and Jang Na-ra
Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk
Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yoel
Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
i thought this drama match was made in heaven even though they are not together in real life:  Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo-jin in It's Ok That's Love  
I'd be happy seeing them in another drama together. 
I remember thinking that Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin are a match made in heaven after seeing this video: Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin

Honorable mentions: 

Tang Song Yun and Xiong Dylan from My Mr. Mermaid. I don't know if I've ever seen a cuter on screen couple
Ji Sung and Kim Oh Jung from My P.s. Partner
An Damo and Dan Saran from New Tales of a Gisaeng... ss well as the real actors, Sung Hoon and Im Soohyang, who i totally ship for realz...
i soooo want them to become popular, then make a dra,a together again...
After watching Twenty last night I will forever love the bromance between Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha-Neul, and Junho. It was amazing.

I also loved Nam Ji-hyun and Kang Ha-neul as the teenage leads in Angel Eyes.

I would love to see Kim Hyun Joong and Park Shin Hye on screen together. I don't know why, but I think they'd have great chemistry.

Also, Hwang Jung-eum and Ji Sub were leads in Kill Me Heal Me and that really did it for me (There also starred in secret which I havent seen yet)
Does So Ji-Sub have any dramas with Jang Na-ra as leads?

Also, I didn't know I wanted it but Kim Ha Neul and Lee Sang Yoon from on the way to the airport. You know the chemistry is great, if shipping them is wrong, I don't want to be right lol

So Ji-Sub and Shin Min Ah has great chemistry in Oh My Venus.

Also Bok Joo good chemistry