be a good mama and marry u'r son too the perfect girl for him! *cough me cough*
Well this is a new development! I wonder if KJW was just unhappy with his management company, not about doing the other stuff.In the interviews and stuff he seemed to love making dramas and we all know he's passionate about his music. I really hope it was just because he was tired but that's not a better reason, poor KJW. But I wish him luck in whatever he pursues or doesn't pursue. Like with Gackt, Yusuke Yamamoto and others I love I shall stalk him forever!
Also dunno if you guys watched this but omg he is so hot. And his voice. Puts the Marry Me Mary singer dude(I know his name can't spell it right now XD) to shame. KJW shoulda had that part.

I wish From My Heart That he will do a drama this year , I love him he deserve to be a Leader :)
Finally released from military service soon~ seriously hope to see him as a lead in a drama that really compliments how well of an actor he is!
WontonDumpling wrote: Finally released from military service soon~
seriously hope to see him as a lead in a drama that really compliments how well of an actor he is!

He's already released..............I've posted his letter to his fans earlier.
Mate, walrus, dear cloud on the same stage singing "Cold Play" s 'Yellow'................
What I could give to be there, it looks so much fun....................
^OMG I LOVE ALL THOSE BANDS! *dies of happiness* Shaz22 you find the best stuff! I bow down to your ultimate KJW skills*
poetpassion wrote: ^OMG I LOVE ALL THOSE BANDS! *dies of happiness* Shaz22 you find the best stuff! I bow down to your ultimate KJW skills*

:) :) :)
Khamsahamnida!

They are my fav bands too, specially Mate!
And 'Hey Jude' cover was awesome too..............they just had a blast!
Omg they are so adorable. They're singing in English isn't that great but they're having so much fun that I don't care. XD I wish they all 3 would form a real band! It would be awesome. KJW seemed like he was having so much fun...he's the one in the red hat right?
poetpassion wrote: Omg they are so adorable. They're singing in English isn't that great but they're having so much fun that I don't care. XD I wish they all 3 would form a real band! It would be awesome. KJW seemed like he was having so much fun...he's the one in the red hat right?

I know!
But they are so much better than all the rest put together and it's so damn heard to believe that it's happening in south korea. God bless them!
Gosh how I love KJW. Good to know I'm not the only one. I will miss him if he truly is going onto a hiatus, buuut this new management thing might give us up ne? Does nyone know who else is under the management company he is in? That might give us a clue as to how good they are for KJW. ^^ But something tells me he would go under a new management company. He seems like the guy who would support newbies. ^^
deadhaiku wrote: Gosh how I love KJW. Good to know I'm not the only one. I will miss him if he truly is going onto a hiatus, buuut this new management thing might give us up ne? Does nyone know who else is under the management company he is in? That might give us a clue as to how good they are for KJW. ^^

But something tells me he would go under a new management company. He seems like the guy who would support newbies. ^^

I tried to find out about his management company enlistees but wasn't that successful, only one I found out is Yoon Kye Sang.
He was the 2nd male lead in the "The Greatest love".
shaz22 wrote: I tried to find out about his management company enlistees but wasn't that successful, only one I found out is Yoon Kye Sang.
He was the 2nd male lead in the "The Greatest love".

Oh that sounds slightly hopeful! I shall try to find out more too.
I also found out Chae Jung Ahn is in there and she was in Coffee Prince with Kim Jae Wook!