Welcome boo!! <3 

Hazel:

Welcome boo!! <3 

thank you so much, i found this from ur post!!!

Suckerforhappyendings:

thank you so much, i found this from ur post!!!

HAhhaha we should all thank @Shiro :))

Hazel:

HAhhaha we should all thank @Shiro :))

thank you @shiro and the cute banner too omg I loved that

Suckerforhappyendings:

thank you @shiro and the cute banner too omg I loved that

Hazel made the banner, ;) but I love it fun to see so many here Hazel you rock! Caspleo you truly woke this place upp! 

Shiro :

Hazel made the banner, ;) but I love it fun to see so many here Hazel you rock! Caspleo you truly woke this place upp! 

Me? How? lol

Caspleo:

Me? How? lol

Look at the date of the post BC (before Caspleo) and after and you will understand what I mean 

Shiro :

Look at the date of the post BC (before Caspleo) and after and you will understand what I mean 

hahaha now I got it! Thanks a lot! I guess I am the lucky charm of this club lol XD

Shiro :

I ROCK YEAHH

Caspleo:

Me? How? lol

You literally invited me here and then this all started ;))

Hazel:

You literally invited me here and then this all started ;))

Yeah true <3

Shiro :

haha lol bc > < im glad it's active on here!

see! You got this party started! I was a passive contributer  Have I shared this here before (UY, I know you have seen it several times but it is ny go to YT clip)https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCeONri471A&feature=youtu.be

CHEERS

Shiro :

see! You got this party started! I was a passive contributer  Have I shared this here before (UY, I know you have seen it several times but it is ny go to YT clip)https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCeONri471A&feature=youtu.be

CHEERS

Beautiful <3

Please people motivate me to finish a piece of your mind. I am on 10th episode but never started it since a long time lol ;(

Caspleo:

Beautiful <3

Please people motivate me to finish a piece of your mind. I am on 10th episode but never started it since a long time lol ;(

Omg please it's te softest drama ever I rewatch it when I feel a little down :'((