Crazy4You wrote: I want him in another drama so bad! Haha. And that shower scene would not be unwelcomed :p I don't want him to enlist =__=

Me either
when is he going to enlist? :(
AnimeStar wrote: when is he going to enlist? :(

He talked about enlisting once the new year arrives :/
Crazy4You wrote: He talked about enlisting once the new year arrives :/

No!!!! He's not going to enlist next year!!!

*Sleepy is in denial!*
that's just not fair at all...too many great stars enlisted this year :(
Agree :( I know he has to eventually, but I don't want him to go >__<
I don't want it either :(
AnimeStar wrote: that's just not fair at all...too many great stars enlisted this year :(

I know! What are we gonna watch and listen to if all our stars are in the Military? :(
Sleepninja wrote: I know! What are we gonna watch and listen to if all our stars are in the Military? :(

I'm marathoning 1N2D episodes and Strong Heart episodes and rewatching Gumiho and Shining Inheritance once he goes =__=
Crazy4You wrote: I'm marathoning 1N2D episodes and Strong Heart episodes and rewatching Gumiho and Shining Inheritance once he goes =__=

Haha Same here!
[PHOTOS] Lee Seung Gi’s 2011 Japan Fan Meeting on “Korean Love”

leeseunggiworld
Haha Lee Seung Gi's a fan of Yoona. She'shttp://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/lee-seung-gi-so-excited-about-snsds-yoona-i-could-die my fave SNSD member. Apparently she appeared on Strong Heart and he said he was excited.

Ok wow I messed up when I posted the link. But whatever I'm just gonna go with it because I'm not in the mood to go through the editing process.
Thanks for the pics Kamz! :D

Hahaha SN, it's cool :p They are cute together *wants her hair patted by Seung Gi* :p

Crazy4You wrote: Thanks for the pics Kamz! :D

Hahaha SN, it's cool :p They are cute together *wants her hair patted by Seung Gi* :p

Haha Yeah that was cute. I hope someone makes gifs of that super adorable eye-blinking!