Crazy4You wrote: I wish he had a new drama coming out!

Me too! I can find about 2O episodes of Famous Princesses but that's it - and there's no point starting it if you can't finish it :/

Yeah, if there's one thing I hate it's not being able to finish something.
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah, if there's one thing I hate it's not being able to finish something.

Me too! If I'm going to start something I want to see it through til the end...usually, unless it's just not working out for me haha. But Lee Seung Gi being in it would make me glued to the screen :p
I love that pic PD!
PinkDiamond wrote: I actually find him sexy in that picture. *waggles eyebrows* Ahem! Enough of that! LOL

Hahaha I love that pic, too :p And that is a first for you haha, Seung Gi definitely can pull the look off though :p
If I remember correctly, she thinks the Fridge pics of him are good too. Like the one with the milk. :D
Sleepninja wrote: If I remember correctly, she thinks the Fridge pics of him are good too. Like the one with the milk. :D

Ohh I think you're right hahaha
Will Lee Seung Gi Be Able to Beat Yoo Jae Suk for the Grand Prize at the Entertainment Awards?
http://www.soompi.com/news/will-lee-seung-gi-be-able-to-beat-yoo-jae-suk-for-the-grand-prize-at-the-entertainment-awards

With less than a month left of the year of 2011, many television viewers are speculating and putting interest on the year-end awards ceremonies.
Especially with the temporary retirement of Kang Ho Dong, more interest is going into the winner of the grand prize for the Entertainment Awards. This is because it is safe to say that Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong pretty much monopolized the three major broadcast channel (KBS, SBS, MBC) Entertainment Awards for some time. For six years, Yoo Jae Suk had won seven grand prizes and for four years, Kang Ho Dong had won five grand prizes. It is very difficult to receive even a single grand prize so the influence, popularity and greatness of those two emcees are very clear.
For the SBS Entertainment Awards, there is a high possibility that Yoo Jae Suk will take home the gold. Yoo Jae Suk was able to push through with "Running Man," which suffered low ratings at the beginning of the year and now is one of the top-viewed weekend programs. Due to MC Yoo's hard work, "Running Man" has even threatened to trump ratings for the top variety show, "1 Day 2 Nights" on KBS.
Moreover, in "Running Man," Yoo Jae Suk showed a "soft leadership," which he also exhibits in MBC's "Infinity Challenge." Yoo Jae Suk truly pulled through hardships and developed "Running Man" into a fresh, innovative variety program.
Now, we cannot deny the ever-increasing presence of the jack-of-all-trades entertainer, Lee Seung Gi. Lee Seung Gi has thoroughly and successfullly showed that he is able to stand strong as an emcee.
With Kang Ho Dong's sudden departure, Lee Seung Gi has taken on the emcee role of "Strong Heart" all by himself. It couldn't have been an easy job for Lee Seung Gi since he had been emceeing the program with Kang Ho Dong for two years. However, Lee Seung Gi was able to use his experience from "Strong Heart" and "1 Day 2 Nights" to exhibit strong emcee characteristics.
With witty remarks and self-sacrificing actions, Lee Seung Gi was able to fill in the void that Kang Ho Dong left. His ability to be a solo emcee for "Strong Heart" on such a short notice is receiving high and favorable marks.
Another strong candidate for the grand prize is Kim Byung Man, who is strongly leading the new variety program, "Rules of the Jungle."
Who do you think deserves to take home the grand prize of the Entertainment Awards this year?

Lee Seung Gi Enlists SNSD's Help for "Rainbow Mission"
http://www.soompi.com/news/snsds-yoona-sooyoung-yuri-and-hyoyeon-help-out-lee-seung-gi-on-1n2d

On last night’s episode of KBS’s “1 Night 2 Days (IN2D),” the members were assigned the mission to photograph the five most beautiful places in Korea. Lee Seung Gi and Eun Ji Won were given the task to capture a rainbow. However, as fate would have it – as it always has on “1N2D,” the day was too cloudy for a natural rainbow to appear. Since he’s joined “1N2D,” Seung Gi has always shown his resilience and determination to complete his mission, and yesterday was not an exception. After thorough research online, he found that he could create an artificial rainbow by spraying water in a highly lit area.
As a result, Seung Gi visited the set of KBS2 “Music Bank,” where he caught up with SNSD to ask them a favor. After exchanging awkward greetings, Seung Gi asked, “My mission is to photograph a rainbow, and I was wondering if several of you could help me.” YoonA, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Hyoyeon agreed and followed Seung Gi onstage, where they were given water sprays bottles. The girls’ tasks were to spray water as fast as possible and continuously until Seung Gi was able to capture a rainbow on his camera.
With the help of four beautiful ladies, Seung Gi was the first to complete his mission, and he thanked them by shaking their hands. On numerous occasions, Seung Gi had declared YoonA as his ideal type, and netizens noticed his bashful smile around her. It seems as if Lee Seung Gi is using any excuse to be near YoonA. ::nudge nudge:: How about doing a drama together? ^^
Hahaha Yoona Thanks for sharing these. Yoona is my fave member of SNSD! I would love to see them do a drama together :D

Anywho Here's an article I want to share. I really hope KHD comes back soon!

Lee Seung Gi & ‘Strong Heart’ staff yearn for Kang Ho Dong’s return

MC Lee Seung Gi recently made a reference to MC Kang Ho Dong on ‘Strong Heart‘, garnering the attention of viewers and netizens alike.

The December 20th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart’ was a Christmas special and the stars discussed things to do around the holidays, but it seemed that no one really had any special plans.

When singer IU who has been dominating the music charts as of late revealed that she also had no plans, Seung Gi remarked that it would be fun if they gathered all the celebrities to film a Bangkok special.

He then continued to say, “Hyungnim, it’s time for you to come out of your room now.” Although he did not specifically mention Kang Ho Dong’s name, he was referring to the MC who has been living in seclusion after taking a temporary leave from the industry.

The guests on set showed their support for Kang Ho Dong’s return by cheering and clapping after Seung Gi’s comment, and the ‘Strong Heart’ staff streamed a caption across the screen that read, “We Miss You~” to express their longing for his comeback.

Source
Awww yeah Kang Ho Dong needs to come back (:

And haha I didn't realize Yoona posted those articles! Thanks! :D I'd like to see them do a drama together, then again I want a new drama period with Lee Seung Gi hahaha. (Yoona posting about Yoona haha :p)
Crazy4You wrote: Awww yeah Kang Ho Dong needs to come back (:

And haha I didn't realize Yoona posted those articles! Thanks! :D I'd like to see them do a drama together, then again I want a new drama period with Lee Seung Gi hahaha. (Yoona posting about Yoona haha :p)

Haha Yeah I'd settle for him being in any drama. Regardless of who he is cast with. But I like Yoona's acting. I still need to finish You Are My destiny. She did a good job in it. I'm a little over halfway through I believe.

Yoona was cast with Jang Geun Seuk in that new drama wasn't she?
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah I'd settle for him being in any drama. Regardless of who he is cast with. But I like Yoona's acting. I still need to finish You Are My destiny. She did a good job in it. I'm a little over halfway through I believe.

Yoona was cast with Jang Geun Seuk in that new drama wasn't she?

I've heard Yoona wasn't a great actress (I don't know because I haven't seen anything with her, just hear) but that's good then!

And yeah she's with JGS in that "Love in the rain" drama
Lee Seung Gi Gave a Designer Bracelet to…
http://www.soompi.com/news/lee-seung-gi-gifts-a-designer-bracelet-to

On yesterday’s episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart,” IU revealed that she received a designer bracelet from non-other than emcee Lee Seung Gi. She had recently guested on Lee Seung Gi’s concert, and the latter had given her the gift as a way a token of his appreciation. IU couldn't hide her excitement and gratitude as she said, “The bracelet was really fancy and looked very expensive.”
Lee Seung Gi replied, “While the meaning behind the gift is important, I want to point out the fact that I personally went shopping for it.” He amusingly added, “They only give discounts if I personally make the trip,” making everyone present burst into laughter.
Then the other guests humorously complained, “We’re also guests. Heck, we’re regular guests on this show. Don't we get presents?” Hinting that she too wanted a gift, Kim Hyo Jin joked, “Seung Gi-yah~ I wear gloves around becase my wrists feel lonely,” causing another round of laughter around the studio.
The Christmas special episode of "Strong Heart" also featured Kim Hyun Joo, Lim Jung Eun, Lim Baek Chan, Byun Ki Soo, and others.
Crazy4You wrote:
(Yoona posting about Yoona haha :p)

Yes, I know.. it's so weird, isn't it? lol
I''m not even her fan.. She is very beautiful but she didn't impress me in Cinderella Man. She was so lucky to act with Kwon Sang Woo.